St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
30, Park St, Mullick Bazar, Taltala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016
Approved By: AICTE Type: Private
About St. Xavier’s College
The St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata, was established in the year 1860. A College of the State University of Calcutta, is a provider of University-level education and research. As a College within the more extensive State University network, St. Xavier’s is a vital, rapid-developing educational Institution that acknowledges its tactical location in Kolkata.
They are fully receptive to the communal needs and conscious of their donation to University-Level Education as well as to the cordial and monetary expansion of the foundation. Students at St. Xavier’s College are provided a high quality of University Education within a healthy community environment while been given the broader opportunities of being liable, apprehensive and erudite. This academy has been honored with “College with Potential for Excellence,” “College of Excellence,” and “College with a Special Heritage Status” & graded ‘A++’ by NAAC.
St. Xavier’s College Distance Course Offered
The College has a well-deserved reputation for delivering high-quality programmes at UG/PG/Ph.D. Levels. They offer Doctoral, Post-graduate, Graduate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Certificate courses in the fields of Management to help the students to complete and develop their education and professional career. Some of the courses offered by Xavier Institute of Business Management Studies are; the following are the executive courses offered by the University.
St. Xavier’s College Distance Learning Admission Eligibility Criteria
- St. Xavior University PG/ MBA Eligibility Criteria – The students must have completed their graduation from any of the recognized and well-known university with any stream or equivalent.
- St. Xavior University UG Eligibility Criteria – The students must have passed or completed their class 10th and 12th from any of the recognized and well-known board.
St. Xavier’s College Distance Learning Admission Procedure
- The applicants are required to go through the entire eligibility criteria before applying for the courses.
- Applicants are required to fill the application form & provide necessary details like three photographs, work experiences certificate, appointment letter as per course requirement and a copy of mark sheet and submit/post it to St. Xavior head office or branch office.
- Fees payment can be made by cash, cheque/demand draft, credit card & online bank transfer.
- No further changes in the application form will be considered after the final submission of the form.
St. Xavier’s College Distance Courses Fees
Contact Details and Location
|Address :||30, Park St, Mullick Bazar, Taltala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016|
St. Xavier’s College Facilities
Distance Education is inexpensive and provides opportunities for the students to enhance their qualifications. To be effective, St. Xavier’s College of Distance Education offers programs need to redefine the roles of teachers and students in the learning-teaching process:-
- Instigation of a “Blended Learning” approach for all the applications.
- Interactive e-Learning content as a new learning methodology to amend the understanding of theory.
- Virtual Classroom aptitude with the faculty has removed the distance barrier between the teacher and the students.
St. Xavier’s College Placement
The Placement Cell of St. Xavier’s College provides job opportunities for Under Graduate and Post Graduate students passing out from the College by acting as a bridge between the companies and graduates. The top recruiters are:-
- Citi Bank
- Federal Bank
- Tata Capital
- Axis Bank
- Aditya Birla Group
St. Xavier’s College Scholarships
The Institution also provides Scholarships to encourage and help the meritorious students from its own fund/corpus. Some of the scholarships are mentioned below:-
- Late Rukmini Devi Goenka Scholarship
- Arindam Chakravarty
- Late Deb Narain Chaudhuri Scholarship
- Infar (India) Scholarship
- Shefali and Nishith Mukherjee Scholarship
- A.K Agarwal Scholarship
- Uma Kanta Agarwal Scholarship
St. Xavier’s College Review and Reward
The Modern and finest facilities are offered by the St. Xavior. The University provides online study material, online video chatting facilities with the well-experienced teacher, and resources in the form of PDFs, CDs, and many other facilities. Along with all these, the University also helps the students in placements. Students interested in joining corporate bodies after their academic career can attend various placement drives that are orderly by the University for a secure future. At St. Xavior, the mission isn’t just to convey the course adequately yet, also, to shape the students into the professional’s experts punctually deployable in the business.