Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau – Pithampur Rd, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453556
Approved By: AICTE Type: Public
About Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Indore
Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIMI) was established in the year 1996. This college is recognized as the leading management institute for its best teaching, excellent research, and interaction with industries. IIM Indore has been granted the status of “Institution of excellence” to convey high-quality management education and training. Surrounded by 193 acres of land, the management institute has well-developed teaching aids, rich learning resources, a strong IT foundation, sports complexes, hostels, and modern infrastructure.
IIM Indore Program Offered
|Course||Duration (in year)|
|Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executives (PGPMX)||2|
|Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP)||1|
IIM Indore even offers several executive education programmes. Some of them are,
- Management Development Programme (MDP)
- Customized Programme
- Virtual Learning Programmes for Executives (VLPE)
- General Management Programmes for Executives (GMPE)
- General Management Programmes for Working Professional in Dubai
- Integrated Programme in Business Analytics (IPBA)
IIM Indore Admission Eligibility Criteria
Students who want their admission in IIM Indore for executive MBA must follow some eligibility criteria. Criteria’s are as follows:
|PGP||The candidate should have completed Graduation with first class from a recognized University.The candidate must have qualified CAT Exam.|
|EPGP||The candidate should have a Bachelors degree or its equivalent degree.The candidate should have a valid CAT score.|
|FPM/IPM||The candidate should have first class in Bachelors and Masters degree.|
|IPBA||Candidates should have completed undergraduate in any discipline with at least 50% of aggregate marks.A decent score in entrance exams like GMAT/GRE/CAT.|
|GMPE||Candidates should have a works experience of 2 years for CA and ICWA completed students.For Postgraduate and Engineering degree holder 3 years of work experience should be there.For diploma completed graduate at least 10 years of work experience should be there.|
IIM Indore Admission Important Dates 2021
Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executives (PGPMX) Admission Important Dates 2020:-
|Last date for submission of Application form||11th March 2020|
|Aptitude test and Personal Interview||14th & 15th March 2020|
Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) Admission Important Dates 2020:-
|Application starts||1st week of September to 2nd week of December|
|Shortlisted candidates for P.I||3rd week of December|
|P.I||Last week of December|
|Admission offer||2nd week of January|
|Last date for acceptance for offer||Last week of January|
IIM Indore Admission Procedure
Procedures to get admission in IIM Indore are as follows:
- Students have to fill the application form from the official website (https://www.iimidr.ac.in/) of this Institute.
- He/she has to fill the personal details and along with other information
- After filling the application form for admission, students have to pay the application processing fee through online mode only.
IIM Indore Selection Process
Students have to undergo the following selection procedure of the Indian Institute of Management Indore for enrolling in the Executive MBA course.
1.Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executives (PGPMX) Selection Criteria:-
- Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview
Shortlisted students will be called for admission. They have to give their joining acceptance on a specified date given by the IIM Indore.
2.Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) Selection Criteria:-
- 50% GMAT
- 50% P.I
IIM Indore Program Fees
|Non-refundable fees||1, 00,000/-||1, 00,000/-|
|Program fee (including the commitment fee)||Total fees- INR 16,10,000/- (including non-refundable fees)|
Before registration of programme- INR 7,10,000/-
Before the beginning of the second year- INR 8,00,000/-
|Total Fees for Indian students- 20,00,000 (including non-refundable fees)|
for foreign students- USD $ 49,950 (including non-refundable fees)
Contact Details and Location
|Address :||Prabandh Shikhar, Rau- Pithampur Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
IIM Indore Facilities
IIM Indore provides world-class facilities to their students, faculties, and their staffs. Some of them are;
- Academics Infrastructure: This includes finance labs, lecture theatre, syndicate rooms, computer labs, faculty cabins, and auditoriums.
- Learning Facilities: Library, computer lab, finance lab, syndicate rooms, faculty cabins, and many other facilities.
- Residential facilities: Students mess block, canteens, staff quarters, faculty quarters, student’s common rooms, student residences, FPM Participant’s Hostel, Married student’s, and Executive Residences.
- Medical facilities
- Transportation facilities
- Sports/ Recreation facilities: Sports center, cardio zone area, meditation-aerobics-yoga room, event court, steam bath area, cricket stadium, banquet hall, volleyball courts, table tennis court, football ground, swimming pools and many more.
Indian Institute of Management, Indore Other Campuses:
IIM Indore Placement
- The excitement of a destination at the end of the journey is one of the best feelings. Placement for the students plays an important role. The placement cell of the institution is involved in attractive jobs for the students.
- Major recruiters are Microsoft, Wipro, Amazon, Capgemini, Cognizant, Accenture, ITC infotech, TCS, etc.
- Average salary per annum 10.32 (Rs. Lakhs)
IIM Indore Faculties
Faculties have been the pillars of any Institute. They work very hard in developing the Institute and even improving the skills and knowledge of the students. IIM Indore also holds many good faculties. Some of them are:
- Abha Choudhary (Communication)
- Madhushri Shrivastava (Communication)
- Rajendra V. Nargundkar (Marketing)
- Ashish Sadh (Marketing)
- Sanjeev Tripathi (Marketing)
- Pawan Kumar Singh (HRM and Organisational Behaviour)
- Sumit Kumar Ghosh (HRM and Organisational Behaviour)