The following terms and conditions, along with all other terms and legal notices located on www.MBATours.in (collectively, “Terms”), govern your use of www.MBATours.in (the “Website”). If you do not understand and agree to be bound by all Terms, do not use this Website. Your use of this Website at anytime constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these Terms.
On registration, you agree to:
- Make your contact details available to MaanTech partners, you may be contacted by MaanTech partners for education information through email, telephone and SMS
- Receive promotional mails/special offers from MBATours.in or any of its partner websites
Restrictions Regarding Materials
- All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, “Materials”) contained in this Website are provided are the copyrighted work of MaanTech Services. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of MaanTech. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of MaanTech.
- Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download MaanTech’s Materials on this Website provided that: (1) both the copyright notice identified below and this permission notice appear in the Materials, (2) the use of such Materials is solely for personal, non commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any of the Materials are made. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other related laws and may have various legal consequences.
- Materials provided by Third Party Providers have not been independently authenticated in whole or in part by ‘MaanTech’. We may, in its sole discretion, terminate the access rights of users who infringe or otherwise violate others’ intellectual property rights.
DISCLAIMER OF ONLINE AVAILABILITY, IMPRESSIONS, AND CLICK-THROUGHS:
In addition to the other disclaimers and limitations discussed in this notice, there are no guarantees and no warranties regarding online availability, impressions, and click-through of www.MBATours.in, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.MBATours.in, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.MBATours.in, may be unavailable for online access at anytime. Any advertising should be related to interactive digital television and related subject areas. ‘MaanTech Services’ reserves the right to accept or to reject any advertising sponsor or any advertising for any reason.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall ‘MaanTech Services’ be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
- The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website is of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances, requirements, or any other needs of any particular individual or entity. It cannot be guaranteed that the material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website is comprehensive, complete, accurate, sufficient, timely, or up to date for any particular purpose or use. The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website should not be considered as professional, legal, business, financial, investment, or purchasing advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional). Links may become invalid, may expire, or may become misdirected at any time.
- MaanTech will have people from all over India and abroad using this Website. So in order to ensure consistency in the interpretation and enforcement of these Terms, the Website, and your use of the Website will be governed in all respects by the laws of India.
- In the event any or a portion of the provisions of these Terms are held invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable by a Court, such provision shall be deemed amended to be valid, legal and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms are binding upon you and your heirs, representatives, successors and assigns.
- The subscriber availing this service shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by all the applicable terms and conditions of this service.
- Your mobile phone number (MSISDN) will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider’s server for SMS Service.
- The subscriber understands that he/she can avail SMS Services at his/her discretion and the said service shall be availed in such options as are made available by MaanTech Services from time to time.
- This service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority as applicable from time to time.
- The SMS or its contents once sent for availing the SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances.
- Subscription Services provide you with access to certain Content for a selected period of time, which will be as indicated and chosen by you prior to purchase. The frequency with which you will receive the relevant Content will be notified to you at the time you subscribe for the service.
- You will not post or transmit any content that is abusive, obscene, racial, sexually oriented or against national interest. MaanTech Educational Services reserves the right to suspend your account if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found and may further initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you.
- The users shall remain solely responsible for all content, information, data originated from the users and transmitted via the Service (content), and the users shall accordingly indemnify MaanTech Services and / or the Operator, against all third party claims relating to the users content or due to the users act, negligence or omission.
- You are bound by the terms and conditions as mentioned herein and as stated on the site.
- Message delivery is conditional to Mobile operator’s technical infrastructure and its network uptime.
- By using various SMS based services from MaanTech you agree to receive phone calls, messages etc. from MaanTech Services and/or its associates tailored to provide with better education related opportunities.
- By agreeing to register at MBATours.in, a user allows MaanTech Services to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events or offers regarding careers, admissions, jobs and ancillary services on mobile. This can include exciting offers, information, as well as promotions.
- This service is live in India and abroad.
You represent that you are not a minor and that you are not under any legal or other disability which limits your ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the products you purchase with minimal risk of harm to you or others.
Use of Website
You represent, warrant and covenant that your use of the Website shall not:
- violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Website;
- impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems;
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, disparaging, relating to money laundering or unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous/blasphemous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any information that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that harm minors in any way;
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- interfere with or disrupt the use of the Website by any other user, nor, threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- use the Website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the Website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the Website);
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website; or
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure.
- Access data not intended for you or log into server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network;
- Attempt or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
Use of this Website is at your own risk, and the ‘MaanTech Services’ will not be held liable for any errors or omissions contained in this Website. In no event, shall the ‘MaanTech Services’ be liable for any special,indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits whether contract, negligence or any tort action arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of the information available from www.MBATours.in.