Bharathidasan University Distance Education
Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620024
Approved By: UGC Type: Public
About Bharathidasan University
The Centre for Distance Education (CDE) of Bharathidasan University (BDU) was recognized in the year of 1992 to serve the students who could not enter the regular colleges for higher education. As the educational programmes offered and the degrees awarded through distance mode are on par with the regular mode, qualitatively there is a demand for the programmes offered by the CDE of Bharathidasan University. Therefore, the area of CDE (Centre for Distance Education) was made comprehensive to enfold all the 4 Southern States and Union Territory (including Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, and Karnataka). As there are many study centers of CDE (Centre for Distance Education) have been set up all over India and overseas. Bharathidasan University is a government university located in Mandaiyur, Tamil Nadu. The Bharathidasan University is approved by the UGC (University Grant Commission). Bharathidasan University is a private university and has been approved with ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
The Bharathidasan University was also honoured with “Bharat Gaurav Award in the year of 1996” for its outstanding and excellent contributions to the society in the fields of Adult and Extension Education among Indian Universities by the Vice-President of India, New Delhi.
Bharathidasan University Distance MBA Course Offered
MBA in distance is offered in various domains.
- Duration: 2 Years – IV Semesters
- Medium: English
- Specializations offered in:
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Human Resource
- MBA in Systems
- MBA in Operations
Bharathidasan University Admission Eligibility Criteria
The University takes direct admission to its distance programs. Any UG Degree of this University or an equivalent examination is accepted by the Syndicate (10 + 2 + 3) including B.E./B.Tech. With a minimum of 50% marks in Part III or its equivalent.
Bharathidasan University Distance MBA Admission Procedure
Candidate can apply through online mode or Candidates who are interested and eligible for the admission can download the application form from the official website: www.bdu.ac.in/cde
For offline mode:Candidates can obtain the Application form for various programmes from below address:
- The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.
- Nodal Centre, CDE, Bharathidasan University, Khajamalai Campus, Tiruchirappalli – 620 023.
- All PCP Centres / Learner Support Centres / Study Centres of the CDE.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the University official website (www.bdu.ac.in/cde) or can be submitted through online mode and the same may be printed and sent to the CDE with enclosures.
For online mode:Candidate needs to follow the few procedure of filing and submission of the online application
- Candidate needs to visit the official website of Bharathidasan University and feed in all the required and correct details in an application form such as name, contact, email.id, personal and educational details.
- Following which the application fee must be paid. If the candidates are applying for more than one course, the application fee has to paid personally for each course.
- After completed the application form should submitted, and should take the printout and sent them by post to the center for the Distance Education of this university.
- An Application fee has to be paid either ON-LINE Payment /Demand Draft.: INR 450.
- The filled in application form along with necessary enclosures along with application fee should be sent to:
Centre for Distance Education,
Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.
Documents required with the application form are as follows:-
- A self-addressed envelope with a stamp of Rs. 5/-
- Xerox copies of Degree, Diploma or the qualifying degree (Attested photocopies of the 10th,12th, and Graduation mark sheets/certificates)
- Community certificates
- Filled-in application form, after checking that the candidate qualifies all the eligibility criteria.
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Character certificate.
- Migration certificate (If applicable)
- Gap certificate (If applicable)
Bharathidasan University Distance MBA Fees 2021
MBA course fee: 2 years: 4 semester- INR 18,200
Application fee: INR 500
Bharathidasan University Distance MBA Rewards and Review
The Bharathidasan University is approved and recognized by UGC. The Bharathidasan University has been honoured 60th position among the Indian Universities by NIRF in the year of 2019. Bharathidasan University has been re – accredited and approved with an A+ grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
It is well-known as one of the Best and finest NSS Programme Co-Ordinator of the State during the year 1996-1997 of Tamil Nadu. The Bharathidasan University was also honoured with “Bharat Gaurav Award in the year of 1996” for its outstanding and excellent contributions to the society in the fields of Adult and Extension Education among Indian Universities by the Vice-President of India, New Delhi.