Bharathidasan University Distance MBA
The Centre for Distance Education (CDE) of Bharathidasan University (BDU) was established in the year 1992 to serve the students who could not enter the regular colleges for higher education. As the educational programmes offered and the degrees awarded through distance mode are on par with the regular mode, qualitatively there is a demand for the programmes offered by the CDE of Bharathidasan University. Consequently, the area of CDE (Centre for Distance Education) was made comprehensive to wrap all the 4 Southern States and Union Territory (including Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, and Karnataka). Many study centers of CDE (Centre for Distance Education) have been set up all over India and overseas. It is a government university situated in Mandaiyur, Tamil Nadu. The university is approved by the UGC (University Grant Commission). It is a private university and has been accredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
Bharathidasan University offers distance program in UG, PG and PG Diploma courses through its Center for Distance Education (CDE), Bharathidasan University. The distance program at Bharathidasan University is designed in a way to enhance real time experience of students through online channels. These programs also allow students to set their own pace of learning.
Bharathidasan University Distance MBA Course Offered
MBA in distance is offered in various domains.
- Duration: 2 Years – IV Semesters
- Medium: English
- Specializations offered in:
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Human Resource
- MBA in Systems
- MBA in Operations
Bharathidasan University Distance MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
The University takes direct admission to its distance programs. Any UG Degree of this University or an equivalent examination is accepted by the Syndicate (10 + 2 + 3) including B.E./B.Tech. with a minimum of 50% marks in Part III or its equivalent.
Bharathidasan University Distance MBA Application Procedure
Candidate can apply through online mode or Candidates who are interested and eligible for the admission can download the application form from the official website: www.bdu.ac.in/cde
For offline mode:Candidates can obtain the Application form for various programmes from below address:
- The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.
- Nodal Centre, CDE, Bharathidasan University, Khajamalai Campus, Tiruchirappalli – 620 023.
- All PCP Centres / Learner Support Centres / Study Centres of the CDE.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the University official website (www.bdu.ac.in/cde) or can be submitted through online mode and the same may be printed and sent to the CDE with enclosures.
For online mode:Candidate needs to follow the few procedure of filing and submission of the online application
- Candidate needs to visit the official website of Bharathidasan University and feed in all the required and correct details in an application form such as name, contact, email.id, personal and educational details.
- Following which the application fee must be paid. If the candidates are applying for more than one course, the application fee has to paid personally for each course.
- After completed the application form should submitted, and should take the printout and sent them by post to the center for the Distance Education of this university.
- An Application fee has to be paid either ON-LINE Payment /Demand Draft.: INR 450.
- The filled in application form along with necessary enclosures along with application fee should be sent to:
Centre for Distance Education,
Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.
Documents required with the application form are as follows:-
- A self-addressed envelope with a stamp of Rs. 5/-
- Xerox copies of Degree, Diploma or the qualifying degree (Attested photocopies of the 10th,12th, and Graduation mark sheets/certificates)
- Community certificates
- Filled-in application form, after checking that the candidate qualifies all the eligibility criteria.
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Character certificate.
- Migration certificate (If applicable)
- Gap certificate (If applicable)
Bharathidasan University Distance MBA Fees Details
MBA course fee: 2 years: 4 semester- INR 18,200
Application fee: INR 500
Bharathidasan University Distance MBA Important Dates 2020
Last date for admission to MBA, 2020 batch was extended upto: 31.10.2019
The admission cycle is January- February & July – September.
Calender Year Admission to UG & PG Non Semester Programmes – Last date extended up to 31-03-2020.
April 2020 Examination Notification for B.Ed.,Programmes is published, rest to be released.
Bharathidasan University Distance MBA Review and Ranking
Bharathidasan University is a UGC approved. The Institute has been awarded 60th position among the Indian Universities by NIRF in the year 2019. It has been re – accredited with A+ grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
It is recognized as one of the Best NSS Programme Co-Ordinator of the State during the year 1996-1997 of Tamil Nadu.
The university was also awarded with “Bharat Gaurav Award in the year 1996” for its outstanding contributions to the society in the fields of Adult and Extension Education among Indian Universities by the Vice-President of India, New Delhi.
Bharathidasan University is one of the best universities in the country in terms of distance MBA course.
The campus placement activities are regularly held twice a year for students studying in various University Departments and affiliated colleges. Mainly 3 kinds of jobs are offered by the campus placement namely dream, IT/ITES, and core placements.