Indian School of Business [ISB] – Hyderabad
Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
Approved By: AICTE Type: Private
About Indian School of Business [ISB] Hyderabad
Indian School of Business (ISB) is a non-profit organization whose idea came into existence in the year 1995.This institute is one of the leading business schools in Asia. ISB has received the accreditation from AACSB and EQUIS.It stands first to get the accreditation from AACSB in South-Asia. They offer different executive Management programs.
Indian School of Business [ISB] Program Offered
Indian School of Business has been offering management courses to the professional since its inception. This has helped them improve their academic carrier along with better input at work place.
Different Executive Management programmes offered by ISB are mentioned below;
|Postgraduate programme in management for working professionals (PGPpro)||18 months|
|Postgraduate programme in management for senior executives (PGPMAX)||15 months|
|Executive fellow programme in management (EFPM)||36 months|
Indian School of Business [ISB] Admission Eligibility Criteria
|PGPpro||Bachelor’s degree in C.A. or ICWA or equivalent from a recognized university or institute.|
Minimum of 5 years of full-time work experience
|PGPMAX||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university or institute.|
Preference will be given to candidates having MBA or Master’s degree in any equivalent subject.
Candidate must have Microeconomics as one of the subjects in their Master’s.
Communicating skills must be good.
Minimum of 8 years of full-time work experience
|EFPM||Bachelor’s degree in C.A. or ICWA or equivalent from a recognized university or institute.|
Minimum 10 – 15 years of full-time work experience
Indian School of Business [ISB] Admission Important Dates 2021
PGPpro Important Dates 2020 :-
|Application deadline (Round 1)||January|
|Application deadline (Round 2)||April|
|Application deadline (Round 3)||June|
PGPMAX Important Dates 2020 :-
|Application deadline (Round 1)||November|
|Application deadline (Round 2)||March|
EFPM Important Dates 2020 :-
|Regular application deadline||February|
|Late application deadline||May|
Indian School of Business [ISB] Admission Procedure
- Candidate must apply for the application through the online method only.
- The application form must include personal details, photograph, certificates, and scanned copy of the passport.
- Application fees
- For further details, visit the official website of Indian School of Business (https://www.isb.edu/)
Additional documents required For EPFM:-
- Income Proof
- two recommendation letters attest to the applicant’s potential to be an active, involved, and successful participant in the Executive DBA equivalent programme.
Additional documents required For PGPMAX:-
- Income Proof
- Company support letter which the self-employed are not required to submit
- business card
- two professional equivalents from current/ previous supervisors
- organization chart
Indian School of Business [ISB] Selection Procedure
Candidates are selected for PGPWE and IPMX based on:
- Based on the score of the above exams, the students are shortlisted for the written and personal test.
- The final result is declared based on the average score of all the tests.
Candidates are selected for GMPE based on:
- Degree marks
- Experience (no of years or quality)
- Personal Interview
Indian School of Business [ISB] Program Fees
|Fellowship Programme||Rs. 45 Lakh|
|Post Graduate Certificate||Rs. 7.15 Lakh|
|Post Graduate Programme||Rs. 36.62 Lakh|
|Post Graduate Programme||Rs. 26.09 Lakh|
Contact Details and Location
|Address :||Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032|
Indian School of Business [ISB] Facilities
Some basic requirements that are ensured by the Indian School of Business for the smooth academic progress of their students are;
- lecture theatres – contains computers with a broadband connection
- learning resource center (LRC) – includes various both printed and e-books
- Hostel Facility – Full furnished rooms with A.C. along with cable connection and telephone
- sports facility- fitness center, swimming pool, and courts for squash, badminton, table tennis, volleyball, lawn tennis, and basketball.
Other facilities which are available within the college premises are,
- bank with ATM facilities
- dining halls
- mail room
- documentation center
- book store
- coffee shop
- travel desk
Indian School of Business [ISB] Placement
Placement facility is not applicable for the Executive batch of students.
Indian School of Business [ISB] Scholarships
PGPpro candidates can only apply for the Indian School of Business scholarships. Some of its highlights are;
- students from PSU/ NGO/ Defense background are eligible
- 50% or up to 10 lakhs scholarship will be awarded in tuition fees to the eligible candidate
Indian School of Business [ISB] Faculties
ISB has core, visiting faculties (Cornell, Chicago Booth, UCLA, Duke, LBS, Kellogg, Wharton, and others) as well as visiting scholars. Department leaders of ISB are from their Associate schools.
They are responsible for different activities like curriculum formulation, organizing conferences, preparing research agenda, recruiting other faculties, etc.
Name of the different Area Leaders are,
- Accounting – Swaminathan Sridharan
- Finance – Professor Bhagwan Chowdhry
- Marketing – Jagmohan S Raju
- Operations management – Milind Sohoni
- Organizational behavior – Madan Pillutla
- Strategy – Harbir Singh
Name of the different Programme Leaders are,
- Infrastructure management – Richard de Neufville
- Manufacturing, operational excellence, and innovation – Charles H Finen and Vivek Farias
- Public policy – Laurent L Jacque