IIFT Kolkata Distance Education
1583 Madurdaha Chowbagha Road, Word No 108, Borough XII,Kolkata 700107
Approved By: UGC Type: Public
About IIFT Kolkata
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) (Deemed to be University) was established around the year 1963. IIFT Kolkata was declared as a business school by the government in the 1990s. It was established to focus on trade & finance. It is recognized for providing 100% placement opportunity to the students. IIFT has beenhonoured with “A” grade by NAAC. It is known for offering the best MBA program in India. The institute aims to emerge as a top business school in the country. It is determined in creating & fostering a learning environment that enables the students to be a leader in the corporate world.
IIFT Kolkata Distance MBA Course Offered
Given below IIFT Kolkata Distance MBA courses details offered in many specializations are:
MBA in international business
- Full-time MBA
- Weekend MBA or Distance MBA
- MBA in international business Tanzania
- Online certificate program in export-import management
IIFT Kolkata Distance MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility for getting admission in the Distance MBA program which is offered by IIFT, Kolkata are given below:
- The students can visit the official website of the university to check the IIFT eligibility criteria.
- There is no age limit for the students who are willing to apply for the distance MBA program.
- The candidate must have completed their 3 years’ Bachelor’s degree program in any of the stream or field.
- The general category candidates must secure a minimum of 50% marks in the examination.
- The ST/SC/PWD category students must have secured a minimum of 45% marks in the examination.
- The students who are appearing for final examination for qualifying Bachelor’s degree program can also apply for the course and submit proof of requisite qualification by October.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Nationals/ NRI/Children of NRI: The candidate can apply for the IIFT entrance test with a valid GMAT score.
IIFT Kolkata Distance MBA Admission Procedure
After completing your graduation and also have some working experience, you want to boost up your managerial skills then doing distance MBA from IIFT is a good choice. IIFT is approved by NAAC Grade – ‘A’ and also a deemed university. It will help you to get a hike in your current position and in salary also.
Given below detailed IIFT Kolkata Distance MBA Admission Procedure:-
- When the admissions are open for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Distance MBA or Online MBA or Weekend MBA, then go to the official website of IIFT
- After that click on apply now tab
- Further, Fill in the registration form with all the necessary required details
- After registration you will get an application number
- Then log in to the IIFT website by the received application number and then follow the links to complete the application form
- When it is completed you will get an mail regarding the successful registration
- Then you have to issue a DD (demand draft) in the favor of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, which is payable at IIFT, New Kolkata
- After the completion of application form, aspirants are called for Written Examination GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview) depends on your application and then you will get shortlisted on the basis of your GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview) performance.
IIFT Kolkata Distance MBA Fees
Given below the detailed IIFT Kolkata Distance MBA fees structure for 2023 batch (revised from 2020 batch)
|General||INR 7.50 LPA|
|SC/ST/Disabled or Physically Handicapped||INR 3.75 LPA|
|International Students||USD 25,000|
IIFT Kolkata Distance MBA Review and Rewards
IIFT is ranked among the top 10 colleges for MBA in India. The placements at IIFT for both summers as well as finals are a subject of envy for other B-schools. The average figures in both the placements are at par with other B-schools that come in top 10 in India. IIFT Kolkata provides the unique opportunity to pursue academics and a large number of other activities. From Model United Nations to Vivaan Business Summit, different aspects were covered in a most comprehensive manner. The faculty in IIFT is very knowledgeable although the length of the classes is a bit odd. It is among the largest for any B-school. Apart from academics, you get a chance to participate in a lot of corporate competitors in IIFT, even the weekend or distance mode students can participate in this. The course curriculum has been designed taking into account the current market trends. Experienced faculty with huge industry experience and numerous publications in international papers guides us to do better in academics. Many of the competitions include only top 8-10 b-schools in the country and IIFT finds a place in almost all these top competitions. Placements have improved significantly over the past couple of years and IIFT is slowly regaining its highest glory. The course curriculum of distance MBA is designed according to recent market trends. The length of the classes is sufficient for the students to enhance new skills and knowledge. The institute has developed significantly in the field of higher education. IIFT is dedicated to regaining its highest glory in the field of higher education in the country.
IIFT Kolkata Contact Info
To know more about the university and for admission queries contact on the given address:
Address: 1583 Madurdaha Chowbagha Road, Word No 108, Borough XII,