IIFT Kolkata Distance Education
1583 Madurdaha Chowbagha Road, Word No 108, Borough XII,Kolkata 700107
Approved By: UGC Type: Public
About IIFT Kolkata
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) (Deemed to be University) was entranced around the year 1963. It was declared as a business school by the government in the 1990s. The institute was established to focus on trade and finance. It is acknowledged for providing 100% placement opportunity to the students. IIFT has been awarded “A” grade by NAAC. It is known for offering the best MBA program in India. The institute aims to emerge as a top business school in the country. It is determined in creating and fostering a learning environment that enables the students to be a leader in the corporate world.
IIFT Kolkata Distance MBA Course Offered
IIFT Kolkata offers various academic programs in Kolkata such as:
- MBA in International Business (Full time/ Weekend)
- Executive Programs (on-campus/ Hybrid/ off Campus)
- MA (Economics)
- Certificate Programs in CPEM/CPCFM/CPGTLO
- Doctoral Programs
- Corporate Training
- Foundation Training Program (ITS)
IIFT offers the best distance Courses in India such as:
- The certificate program in export-import Management (hybrid)
- PG Certificate in International Business and Finance
- Executive Development Program in Strategies for International Business
- Executive Development Program in Global Supply Chain Management
Distance MBA Program offered by IIFT: MBA in International Business (Tanzania) with course duration 2 years.
IIFT Kolkata Distance MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility for getting admission in the Distance MBA program offered by IIFT, Kolkata are as follows:
- The candidate can visit the official website of the university to check the IIFT eligibility criteria.
- There is no age bar for candidates willing to apply for the distance MBA program.
- The candidate must have completed the 3 years’ Bachelor’s degree program in any discipline.
- The general category candidates must secure a minimum of 50% marks in the examination.
- The ST/SC/PWD category candidate must have secured a minimum of 45% marks in the examination.
- The candidate appearing for final examination for qualifying Bachelor’s degree program can also apply for the course and submit proof of requisite qualification by October.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Nationals/ NRI/Children of NRI:The candidate can apply for the IIFT entrance test with a valid GMAT score.
IIFT Kolkata Distance MBA Admission Procedure
The entrance test conducted by the institute is conducted in online mode. The candidates have to appear multiple choice objective type questions within 2 hours. The mode of language is English. The admission procedure includes:
- The interested candidates can apply online for admission by visiting the official website at www.tedu.iift.ac.in.
- The Candidates are required to do a primary registration by filling in the personal details, contact number, email id, and password.
- The candidates are required to fill in the academic and personal details required.
- The candidate is required to pay the application fee i.e. Rs. 1650 for General and OBC Category candidates and Rs. 825 for SC, ST, and PWD category candidates.
- The candidates can pay the application fee via net banking, credit card, debit card or demand draft. The foreign nationals and NRIs are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 5500
- The candidates need to upload the scanned copy of their photograph (size: not more than 50KB) and signature (size: not more than 20KB) in JPEG/JPG format.
- The candidates are required to download the admit card from the official website of the institute. The candidates are recommended to carry the admit card positively to the examination hall.
- The candidate shall receive notification regarding examination on the email id.
IIFT Kolkata Distance MBA Fees 2020
Distance MBA at a low cost in India. The fee structure of the University Distance MBA is as follows:
|General/OBC Category||Rs.7,60,000/- p.a.|
|Foreign National /NRI/Children of NRI||US$ 27,500 p.a.|
|Other charges (library, computer, alumni)||Rs. 50,000/- for the whole course|
IIFT Kolkata Admission Important Dates 2020 -2021
|Release of application form on IIFT’s website||The second week of July|
|Last date of applying for registration ( Indian candidates)||The first week of September|
|Last date of applying for registration ( (NRI/FN/CNRI candidates)||The second week of February|
|Entrance examination||Fourth Sunday of November (10.00 am to 12.00 pm )|
|Commencement of program||The first week of July|
IIFT Kolkata Distance MBA Review and Rewards
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is recognized among the top 10 colleges for MBA in India. It provides the opportunity to pursue academic and practical skills to meet modern challenges in the corporate industry. It is famous for providing the best placement in the MBA program. IIFT is ranked among the top 10 B-Schools for providing best placement offers in top MNCs in the world. IIFT, Kolkata is a premier institute for regular and distance education. It is acknowledged among the best university providing top Distance MBA program in India.
IIFT, Kolkata provides the well-furnished campus with the beautiful ambience and ample facilities such as the library, digital library, computer labs, canteen, sports complex and comfortable hostel rooms for the students. It ensures to provide a friendly and ragging free atmosphere to the students. The student helpline department is available around the clock for addressing problems and queries of the students. The institute encourages the students to participate in various co-curricular activities for the overall development of the students. The teaching faculties of the institute are very knowledgeable and highly experienced to guide the students. The facilities with huge industry experience help the students in publishing research papers. The weekend or online mode MBA programs encourage the students to participate in corporate completions’ in IIFT. The course curriculum of distance MBA is designed according to recent market trends. The length of the classes is sufficient for the students to enhance new skills and knowledge. The institute has developed significantly in the field of higher education. IIFT is dedicated to regaining its highest glory in the field of higher education in the country.
IIFT Kolkata Contact Info
To know more about the university and for admission queries contact on the given address:
Address: 1583 Madurdaha Chowbagha Road, Word No 108, Borough XII,