Shivaji University of Distance Education – Kolhapur
Shivaji University Kolhapur, Vidya Nagar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416004
Approved By: AICTE Type: Public
About Shivaji University Distance Education
The Shivaji University Center for Distance Education (SU CDE), is a government owned University which is established in the year of 1962. It is located in Kolhapur, Maharashtra. The Shivaji University CDE is approved by the UGC and Grade “A” by NAAC with CGPA 3.52. This University is one of the best and finest global universities in India to meet the needs of students.
Shivaji University (CDE) provides various courses i.e. B.A, B.Com, M.A, M.Com, MBA.
Shivaji University Distance Course Offered
The institution offers degrees in many courses.Details are given below:-
- M.A Economics
- M.A History
- M.A Sociology
- M.A Political Science
- M.A Marathi
- M.A English
- M.A Hindi
- M.Com (Valuation of Real Estate)
- Shivaji University PG/ MBA Eligibility Criteria – The students must have completed their graduation from any of the recognized and well-known university with any stream or equivalent.
- Shivaji University UG Eligibility Criteria – The students must have passed or completed their class 10th and 12th from any of the recognized and well-known board.
Shivaji University of Distance education Admission Important Dates 2021
|Application form released||Second Week of March|
|Application form deadline||Second Week of April|
|Offline/Online Entrance Exam||Second Week of May|
|Merit List displayed||First Week of June|
|Vacant Seats announced (Round 1 & 2) and Admission (Round 1)||Second Week of June|
|Admission (Round 2) and Vacant Seats announced (Round 3)||Third Week of June|
|Admission (Round 3)||Last Week of June|
|Application form for International students||In January|
|Enrollment starts||In June|
Admission to NRIs is offered through the International Affairs Cell of Shivaji University. Their registration fee is INR 500 for every subject.
Shivaji University Distance Learning Admission Procedure
Here is the step by step points of admission process that students can follow to get the admission in Shivaji University:-
- First of all, visit the official website (CDE) – http://www.unishivaji.ac.in/
- After that click on apply online tab and register yourself.
- Now log in with your registered ID and phone number.
- Fill up all the required details and information in the form.
- Then pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- per subject which the students have selected.
- After the complete submission of form, students have to wait for the announcement of the cut-off or merit list.
Here is the list of documents which are required at the time of admission:-
- The Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- The Graduation mark sheet
- The Valid mobile no. and mail ID
Shivaji University Distance Courses Fees
|M.A Political Science||10500|
|M.Com (Valuation of Real Estate)||10500|
Contact Details and Location
|Address :||Shivaji University Kolhapur, Vidya Nagar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416004|
In education, while course statistic is always renovated with the newest vogue and knowledge, a replica of conveying content is also subsuming innovative ways of making learning more engaging and enjoyable. Examples include smartphone applications, multimedia, and online platforms, which are often customized according to learner needs. Assignments can be submitted through learning management systems like Moodle, Blackboard, and Canvas; assessment of student learning can take place in online forums by peers and professors; and lectures can be attended from the comfort of one’s own home, located anywhere in the world, via streaming.
Shivaji University Review and Reward
Shivaji University Center for Distance Education, Kolhapur, Maharashtra is one of the most esteemed and respected University in India. The Shivaji University provides the best distance learning facilities to all the students to make their future brighter. Their faculty members are also very experienced and skilled. This is one of the finest and premium Universities in India,