Chandigarh University Distance Education
NH-95, Ludhiana – Chandigarh State Hwy, Punjab 140413
Approved By: UGC Type: Private
About Chandigarh University Distance Education
The Chandigarh University was recognized in the year of 2012 which is situated in Mohali, Punjab. The Chandigarh University is the only private or you can say public university in north India with NAAC Grade A+ providing distance learning programs and many more facilities.
The Chandigarh University Distance education provides courses in various streams and fields at UG, PG level i.e. BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, B.Sc., B.Com, M.Com, BA, MA. So, the students will get the admission to all this courses on the basis of entrance exam namely CUCET which is conducted by the Chandigarh University.
Chandigarh University Distance Course Offered
The Programs that are provided by the Chandigarh University (CU) Distance education are mention below:-
|Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)|
|BBA in Advertisement & Marketing|
|BBA in Banking and Finance|
|BBA in Family Business|
|Master in Business Administration (MBA)|
|MBA in Finance|
|MBA in Marketing Management|
|MBA in Human Resource Management|
|MBA in International Business|
|Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA)|
|Masters in Computer Applications (MCA)|
|B.Sc. in Travel and Tourism Management|
|B.Sc. in Travel Business|
|B.Sc. in Service Marketing|
|B.Sc. in Hospitality Management|
|Bachelor in Commerce (B.Com)|
|B.Com in E-Commerce|
|B.Com in Auditing & Taxation|
|B.Com in Advanced Cost & Management Accounting|
|B.Com in Marketing management|
|B.Com in Financial market|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)|
|Master of Arts – English|
|Master of Arts – Psychology|
Chandigarh University Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria
Chandigarh University Distance PG/ MBA Eligibility Criteria – The students must have completed their graduation from any of the recognized and well-known university with any stream or equivalent.
Chandigarh University Distance UG Eligibility Criteria – The students must have passed or completed their class 10th and 12th from any of the recognized and well-known board.
Chandigarh University Distance Education Admission Procedure
Here is the step by step points of admission process that students can follow to get the admission in Chandigarh University Distance Learning:-
- First of all, visit the official website of the Chandigarh University– http://www.cuidol.in
- After that generate a new user profile and create the user ID and password (keep it safe with you).
- Now register and Fill up the application form by mentioning your name, email, city, address, and contact details and other important details.
- Then students have to select your desirable distance learning program and courses.
- After completion of all the process now students have to pay the application form fee via credit/debit card or internet banking.
Chandigarh University Distance Course Fees
|Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)||24,400/-|
|BBA in Advertisement & Marketing||24,400/-|
|BBA in Banking and Finance||24,400/-|
|BBA in Family Business||24,400/-|
|Master in Business Administration (MBA)||26,400/-|
|MBA in Finance||26,400/-|
|MBA in Marketing Management||26,400/-|
|MBA in Human Resource Management||26,400/-|
|MBA in International Business||26,400/-|
|Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA)||24,400/-|
|Masters in Computer Applications (MCA)||26,400/-|
|B.Sc. in Travel and Tourism Management||24,400/-|
|B.Sc. in Travel Business||24,400/-|
|B.Sc. in Service Marketing||24,400/-|
|B.Sc. in Hospitality Management||24,400/-|
|Bachelor in Commerce (B.Com)||20,400/-|
|B.Com in E-Commerce||20,400/-|
|B.Com in Auditing & Taxation||20,400/-|
|B.Com in Advanced Cost & Management Accounting||20,400/-|
|B.Com in Marketing management||20,400/-|
|B.Com in Financial market||20,400/-|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||19,600/-|
|Master of Arts – English||22,400/-|
|Master of Arts – Psychology||22,400/-|
- The above given total fees structure of the program and course includes – Academic fee + Registration fee + Exam fee
- *SLM Hard copy Charges (Optional) – Rs. 1250/- will be added to the total fees of the program.
Chandigarh University Rewards and Review
- Chandigarh University is awarded or honoured with the best student Friendly University by the Star Group.
- Chandigarh University is ranked amongst the list of the Top Universities in All India by NIRF.
- Chandigarh University is ranked 7th, youngest University in India by their Outlook.
- The University is also ranked 3rd, Among the Top Pvt. Universities of India by India Today.