Kuvempu University Distance Education
Rd leading to Kuvempu University, Jnanasahyadri, Shankaragatta, Karnataka 577451
Approved By: UGC Type: Public
About Kuvempu University
Kuvempu University is a state university recognized by the State Government of Karnataka in the year 1987. It is placed in Shimoga city in the Indian state of Karnataka. The university was established under the state university Act 1976 and is fully backed by the government. It is one of the youngest associate University in all over the state & it is one of the finest university in the country. The Kuvempu University is managed to rank among the top universities in India for distance MBA courses.
The university established the distance mode courses such as MBA, M.A., M. Com. M.Sc., and various other courses. The distance mode courses were commenced to lower the financial load on the students and also provide an opportunity for the students who couldn’t be admitted to the regular classroom MBA program. The distance MBA at Kuvempu University is also a recognized course, and its degree value is correspondent to the regular MBA degree. This proposal was taken by their considering its motto of “Education for All” as it would be able to provide professional education at the doorstep of the individuals at a minimum cost. It is also the best option for working employees to complete their education & enhance their knowledge.
|Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA)||2 Year|
|Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)||3 Year|
|BSC Chemistry||3 Year|
|BSC Maths||3 Year|
|BSC Physic||3 Year|
|BSC Botany||3 Year|
|BSC Zoology||3 Year|
|MA English||2 Year|
|MA Environmental Science||2 Year|
|MA Fashion Design||2 Year|
|MA Fine Art||2 Year|
|MA Food Nutrition||2 Year|
|MA Geography||2 Year|
|MA Geology||2 Year|
|MA Hindi||2 Year|
|MA History||2 Year|
|MA Home Science||2 Year|
|MA Human Development||2 Year|
|MA Human Rights||2 Year|
|MA Journalism||2 Year|
|MSC Chemistry||2 Year|
|MSC Physic||2 Year|
|MSC Maths||2 Year|
|MSC Botany||2 Year|
|MSC Zoology||2 Year|
|PG Diploma-HRM||1 Year|
|PG Diploma-MM||1 Year|
|PG Diploma-Computer Application||1 Year|
|PG Diploma-Journalism||1 Year|
Kuvempu University Distance Learning Admission Eligibility Criteria
The seeking admission in the distance MBA program is offered by the Kuvempu University must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria set by the university. The student who is not able to meet the eligibility criteria after applying for the programs will lose their candidature as soon it is seen by the admission committee. In case the students have fails to meet the eligibility after applying, their application fee will be forfeited, and there is no refund will be given to the students.
The eligibility criteria wants for the Distance MBA in Kuvempu University are given below:
- The students must have passed or completed their intermediate examination from a well-recognized board.
- The students must have passed or completed their bachelor’s in any subject with a minimum of 50 percent scores.
- The student must have to clear the entrance examination which is conducted by the Kuvempu University.
- A student who does not have a bachelor’s degree is also eligible for admission through the provincial degree concerned by such a university.
Kuvempu University Distance Learning Admission Procedure
- The application form for the admission in the distance given by the Kuvempu University, the students needs to fill the application form along with the submission of the necessary documents.
- The application form will be offered for the students at the university assurance and the study centers. The students can achieved the prospectus and application form either by post or in person on the payment of some minimum fee.
- The application form should be correctly filled with all the right information. The information entered by the students will be verified by the university with the original documents during the admission process.
- The complete application form is required to be submitted to the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Kuvempu University, Shankaragatta-577451, via post or in person. The applicant must ensure that the application form reaches the university before the expiry date of admission. The application that reaches the university after the given period will not be considered.
- The application fee can be submitted via Demand Draft (DD). The application fee for an unreserved candidate is INR 500, &for the reserved candidate, it is INR 300.
- The applicant also needs to submit the following documents:
- Acknowledgment Card
- Receipt of payment
- Mark sheet of the final year along with the passing certificate (original will be returned after verification)
- Admit card and application form of entrance examination
- Original mark sheet of SSC, HSC, and degree
|Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA)||62,155/-|
|Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)||19,005/-|
|MA Environmental Science||14,735|
|MA Fashion Design||14,735|
|MA Fine Art||14,735|
|MA Food Nutrition||14,735|
|MA Home Science||14,735|
|MA Human Development||14,735|
|MA Human Rights||14,735|
|PG Diploma-Computer Application||6,925|
Kuvempu University Distance MBA Review and Rewards
The Kevempu University is a premier and finest university providing the excellence education at a minimum cost. Being a state university, it is supported by the state government, diminishing the financial load of the students. The Kuvempu University has won many honoured and given many alumni to who are working at a very higher position in well-known and reputed companies. Kuvempu University has a fair placement and post record and enough facilities for their enrolled students. Kuvempu University provides library facilities for their students so that they will learn more than the study materials provided. University is also arranging the regular interactive or face to face sessions at its study centers to convey the students and teachers together. The Kuvempu University is ranked almost in the top universities in India by NIRF. University has an enough facility for the better learning, and the learning method choose by the university is very much caring, kind and loyal.