Bangalore University Distance Education
Mysore Rd, Jnana Bharathi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560056
Approved By: UGC Type: Public
About Bangalore University
Bangalore University is a State University situated in the I.T. Capital of India, Bengaluru. The University was separated from Mysore University and was given a separate identity in 1964. Since its establishment the University has upheld its motto of “Jnanam, Vignana Sahitham” meaning Knowledge along with Wisdom. The University is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2016 with ‘A’ Grade. Bangalore University is a part of Association of Commonwealth (ACU), Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and also affiliated by UGC. The University is one of the Largest University in Asia. The University has two main campuses namely, City Campus (Central College) and Jnana Bharathi Campus.
Bangalore University Distance MBA Course Offered
Bangalore University offers on-campus 2 years (4 semesters) MBA programs as follows:
- Master of Business Administration (Finance and Accounting)
- Master of Business Administration (International Business)
Bangalore University Admission Eligibility Criteria
MBA (DAY) – Candidates passing Bachelor Degree Examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ ST and category I candidate) of marks in aggregate in all the three years of the Degree examination is eligible. The candidate shall have passed Bachelor Degree Examination from any recognized University. The applicant must be a Karnataka Student as per the rule of Government of Karnataka.
- A graduate under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate including languages from a recognized University.
- Honors degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern with at least 50% marks in aggregate including languages from any UGC recognized University.
- A candidate who have passed Bachelor or Master degree through correspondence/ Open University system from any University are exempted from 10+2 pattern.
- After graduation a minimum of 2 years of experience as full-time supervisor in any organization with minimum turnover of three Crores and not less than 50 employees. For teacher working in the university or affiliated colleges a minimum of two-years of full time teaching experience is essential.
Bangalore University Distance MBA Admission Procedure
The Candidates is required to fill the application form online for PGCET. The candidate will be provided with a unique application ID and Password at the registered email address.The candidates are required to upload the scanned copy of recent passport size colour photos and Signature in JPEG format.Candidates need to pay a fees of Rs. 500 Only for General/OBC category and Rs. 250 for CAT-1/SC/ST through DD in favor of Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bengaluru.Selection of the candidates are done purely on the basis of merit and government approved criteria.
Bangalore University Distance MBA Fees 2020
The annual fees for MBA programmes offered by Bangalore University Department and Government Colleges are as follows:
|S. No.||Fees Particulars||M.B.A. (Day)||M.B.A. (Evening)|
|7.||Student Activity fee||100||100|
|8.||Student ID Card||100||100|
|9.||Cultural Activity fee||100||100|
|10.||User fee (Computer and Internet fee)||100||100|
|Total ( INR)||31070||33070|
As per the government notification students belonging to following category will be exempted to pay paying Tuition, Laboratory and Library Fees:
- Category-I students whose parents annual income is equal or less than Rs.2,50,000 /-
- Students belonging to 2A, 3A, 3B who have studied for a period of seven academic years and whose parents annual income is less than or equal to Rs.1,00,000 /-.
Bangalore University Distance MBA Rewards and Review
Bangalore University is one of the few universities in India which recognized the rights of transgender and had declared to reserved one seat in each PG Courses in 2010. The University is ranked at 151st position among BRICS nations in 2016 according to QS University Ranking. Hansa Research Survey 2016 ranked Bangalore University at 15th position in the Top Multi-disciplinary University at National level, and 1st position in the state of Karnataka.
Bangalore University Contact Info