Indian Institute of Management [IIM] Lucknow
IIM Rd, Prabandh Nagar, Mubarakpur, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226013
Approved By: AICTE Type: Public
About Indian Institute of Management [IIM] Lucknow
Indian Institute of ManagementLucknow was founded in the year 1984. It has been the first Institute to have a satellite campus at Noida. This Institute has accreditation from AASCB and AMBA. With the mission to enhance the management educationin the field of industry, business, and public service, the Institute has been imparting quality education to the students.
IIM Lucknow Program Offered
The following are the courses offered by IIM Lucknow:
|Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executives (PGPWE) at Noida Campus||2 years|
|International Programme in Management for Executive (IPMX) at Noida Campus||1 year|
|General Management Programme for Executives(GMPE)||1 year|
- The Institute is known to offer courses Open Courses that are a week-long in various branches of management like HRM, Strategic Management, Legal Management, etc. in both Noida and Lucknow campus. These courses are for senior officials of the government, business, or nonprofit sector.
- Customized Programmes are offered by the Institute for the government and other officials to understand their business aim and increase their strength and work productively.
- Blended Programmes are distance executive programmes which include both online and offline classes. These courses are in various fields whose duration varies from 6 months to 1 year.
- International Programmes(Dubai) are for outside India corporates who are taught by IIML faculties in Dubai. The corporates must have a minimum of 5-year experience to enroll for the course.
- MDP Noida – Various short and long term courses are offered at Noida campus that conducted during weekends.
IIM Lucknow Admission Eligibility Criteria
|PGPWE||Graduate in any disciple with a minimum of 50% marks|
GMAT scorecard or XAT/ CAT/ GATE scorecard or PGPWE entrance test scorecard
3 years of work experience
|IPMX||Graduate in any disciple with a minimum of 50% marks|
GMAT scorecard5 years of work experience
|GMPE||Graduate or post-graduate in any stream or CA/ ICWA/ CS |
Minimum 2-year full-time work experience
IIM Lucknow Admission Important Dates 2021
PGPWE Important Dates 2020 :-
|Announcement of Programme||November|
|Last date of submission of Application||November|
|Entrance||2nd week of February|
|Written and Personal Interview||Last week of February|
IPMX Important Dates 2020 :-
|Announcement of Programme||July/ November|
|Last date of submission of Application||November/ January|
|Written Test Personal Interview||December/ February|
GMPE Important Dates 2020 :-
|Last date to access early bird discount||1st week of April|
|Deadline for application submission||2nd week of April|
|Acceptance and Payment of acceptance fees||1st week of May|
IIM Lucknow Admission Procedure
The candidate has to go through the following steps to apply for the course:
- The applicant has to fill up the application form with attested copy of experience certificate and qualification certificates.
- The candidate has to submit a statement of purpose.
For more details, visit the website http://www.iiml.ac.in/.
IIM Lucknow Selection Procedure
Candidates are selected for PGPWE and IPMX based on:
- Based on the score of the above exams, the students are shortlisted for the written and personal test.
- The final result is declared based on the average score of all the tests.
Candidates are selected for GMPE based on:
- Degree marks
- Experience (no of years or quality)
- Personal Interview
IIM Lucknow Program Fees
|Post Graduate Program in Agribusiness Management||11.76 Lakh|
|Post Graduate Program in Management||11.76 Lakh|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management for Working Executive||1.26 Lakh|
|Certificate in Business Analytics for Executives||5.33 Lakh|
|General Management Program for Executives||4.72 Lakh|
|Executive Fellow Programme in Management||5.50 Lakh|
|International Program in Management for Executives||24.50 Lakh|
Contact Details and Location
|Address :||IIM Rd, Prabandh Nagar, Mubarakpur, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226013|
IIM Lucknow Facilities
The Institute offers many facilities like computer center with internet facility, library with numerous books and many more which the students can access during their course work.
IIM Lucknow Placement
The major recruiters for the IPMX course are Amazon. ICICI Bank, IKEA, Tata Motors, Accenture, Dell, Deloitte, ITC Infotech, etc.
IIM Lucknow Scholarships
Candidates who have either completed their diploma/graduation or are pursuing studies leading to graduation /diploma are eligible for the placement. The NSOU has a Placement Facilitation Service for School of Vocational Studies, which provides an online platform to the students to upload their resumes and is an excellent origin to be detected by the proprietor and top companies.
University Grants Commission and National Scholarship Portal will grant scholarships to the students who are eligible for applying.
IIM Lucknow Faculties
Some important faculties of the Institute are:
- Sushil Kumar; Professor; Agri Management; post-doctoral fellow
- Maya Kant Awasthi; Professor; Agri Management; Ph. D
- ArchanaShukla; Professor; HRM; Ph. D
- NishantUppal; Associate Professor; HRM; PG, Fellow
- Devashish Das Gupta; Associate Professor; Marketing; Ph. D, MBA, PGDM
- Rajesh K Aithal; Professor; Marketing; fellow, MBA