Andhra University Distance Education
Approved By: UGC Type: Public
About Andhra University
The Andhra University is one of the oldest & well-recognized universities that has known the best image in academic brilliance by NAARC with grade ‘A’ worldwide. The campus of Distance Education in Andhra University is a limb of this university which informs the finest education standards since 1972. Andhra University has been on the list of one of the elite and finest institutes in the feature of higher studies. The Andhra University has been determined to make the bigger reach of the higher education of the society in Andhra Pradesh.
Distance Education is the most recent movement in the market. Now you have the liberty to do your job & other commitments while pursuing your studies. So, the skills & degrees you received from the university will help you to reach new heights and make your future bright. The candidates of this University can study the same syllabus & subject as compared to the regular/day scholar student of Andhra University. The degree given by the student is also the same. And the learning package includes self-learning study material audio-video packages & face to face interaction and many more. The aims of the Andhra University are to maintain the Indian intellectual traditions and human values & create world-class professionals. It is also imparting globally focused education to all sections of society.
Andhra University Distance Course Offered
|EXECUTIVE MBA (MARKETING)||2 Year|
|EXECUTIVE MBA (FINANCE)||2 Year|
|EXECUTIVE MBA (HRM)||2 Year|
|MBA (MARKETING)||3 Year|
|MBA (FINANCE)||3 Year|
|MBA (HRM)||3 Year|
|MBA (HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION)||3 Year|
|DIPLOMA IN MUSIC||2 Year|
|DIPLOMA IN SPOKEN HINDI & TRANSLATION||6 Month|
|POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN TRANSLATION||1 Year|
|POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||1 Year|
|POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH||1 Year|
|POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT OF VOLUNTARY ORGANISATIONS||1 Year|
|POST – GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN TRAVEL & TOURISM MANAGEMENT||1 Year|
|POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN CO-OPERATION AND RURAL STUDIES||1 Year|
|POST-GRADUATE FUNTIONAL HINDI AND TRANSLATION||1 Year|
|P. G. DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT||1 Year|
|P. G. DIPLOMA IN DISASTER MANAGEMENT||1 Year|
|M.A. ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE||2 Year|
|M.A. HINDI||2 Year|
|M.A. TELUGU||2 Year|
|M.A. HISTORY||2 Year|
|M.A. POLITICAL SCIENCE||2 Year|
|M.A. PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION||2 Year|
|M.A. SOCIOLOGY||2 Year|
|M.A. PHILOSOPHY||2 Year|
|MASTER OF JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION (MJMC)||2 Year|
|M.A./ M.Sc. MATHEMATICS||2 Year|
|M.SC. PSYCHOLOGY||2 Year|
|B.A. DEGREE||3 Year|
|B.Sc. DEGREE||3 Year|
Andhra University Admission Criteria
Based on the performance in the Andhra University entrance exam, candidates are chosen to enrol in the program.
The admission authorities of the universities release a merit list following the successful administration of the entrance exam.
The merit list is available to students on the college’s official website.
After being accepted to AU, candidates are invited to participate in an additional admissions process that includes counselling and document verification.
Students are notified about the next steps via email and phone number.
After the process is completed, candidates must submit their fees and receive their allotment letter.
Andhra University Distance MBA Medium of Instruction
- Printed study material: All the enrolled students are provided with printed study material which can be collected by students from the university or the study centers approved by the university.
- Personal Counselling: The study material is supplemented by personal counselling and contact programme classes with audio-video aids conducted at the University campus and selected study centers. These programs are conducted by experts in the field to clear the doubts of the students and enable them to better understand the concept.
- Reference Books: In addition to above the students can also use standard books and reference books available at the SDE Library, Dr. V. S. Krishna Library in the university campus and also at the select study centers.
Andhra University Distance BBA
Andhra University provides a three-year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program. Admission to Andhra University will be announced soon on the university’s official website. Candidates must have completed their 10+2 with a minimum cumulative GPA of 50% in order to be considered for the BBA program. Andhra University BBA admissions process is divided into two steps: After the entrance exam, there will be counselling and document verification. For admission, the ED. CET entrance exam is accepted.
Andhra University Distance BBA Eligibility
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be admitted to the Andhra University BBA program are-
In addition to having English as a required subject at the intermediate level, applicants must have completed the 10+2 program with at least 50% of the required marks from a recognized Board or university.
Candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 24.
Andhra University Distance MBA
Andhra University distance MBA program lasts two years and is offered by the School of distance learning. Andhra University’s distance MBA program is one of the best distance-learning MBA programs offered by a South Indian university. To improve career opportunities, a master’s in business administration is a requirement. MBA programs improve critical thinking, and analytical skills, and broaden the scope of business presentations. MBA is more than just being industry-savvy. The course also aids in personal development. It aids in decision-making, personal finance management, and communication skills, among other things.
Andhra University Distance MBA Eligibility
The following are the eligibility requirements for Andhra University Distance MBA-
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ BC) is required. The course will not accept BFA and BA (OL) degrees from Andhra University or any other equivalent university. MBA candidates must be professionally qualified. Must have studied mathematics at the SSC or intermediate level.
- One must have taken the APSCHE or School of Distance Education, Andhra University entrance exam.
- Admission is permitted for in-service candidates with two years of experience after graduation or qualifying examination. Candidates with 5 years of experience after graduation, on the other hand, can apply for direct admission.
Andhra University Distance MBA Fees
The fee structure for Andhra University distance MBA is quite reasonable. The total fees charged for the course at Andhra University’s School of Distance Learning are Rs.35000, which is spread over two or three years depending on the course chosen. The fees for a two-year executive MBA are the first year INR 23,000 and the second year 12,000 INR. Being a three-year program, the fees for the MBA in Finance, Marketing, and Human Resource Management are distributed in 1st year INR 18,000, the second year INR 12000, and the third year INR 5000.
Andhra University Distance BCA
The university offers the BCA program with a 3-year duration. The main goal of this program gives information about the fundamentals of computer applications and software development. It is introduced to provide a thorough understanding of data structures, database management, user interface design, and operating systems. So, if you want to enrol in this course, you’ve come to the right place; here you’ll find all of the important information you’ll need to know. If you want to take this course, here is everything you need to know.
Andhra University BCA Eligibility
- Candidates who wish to pursue this course must have completed 10 + 2.
- Aspirants can come from any field, but English should be one of the main subjects in their previous course.
- The minimum aggregate marks required for this course are 45% to 55% from a recognized board.
- Admission is based on merit, but an entrance examination is required for admission to a few colleges or universities.
- Candidates must also attend personal interviews if the college requests.
Andhra University Distance MCA
Andhra University offers a three-year full-time MCA program that allows students to gain professional knowledge and specialisation in computer science. The MCA program includes coursework in computational theory, programming languages, algorithm design and optimization, network and database administration, mobile technologies, and other related fields. The MCA program lasts three years and is divided into six semesters. The sixth semester of the MCA program is dedicated solely to project work.
Andhra University Distance MCA Eligibility
Candidates applying for admission to the MCA program at Andhra University must have the following educational qualifications from a UGC-recognized university.
- The candidate must have a BCA / BSc / BCom / BA degree or an equivalent degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects at the Intermediate or Degree level under the 10+2+3 educational pattern.
- Candidates with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Engineering are also eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have scored at least 50% on the qualifying exam. There is a 5% reduction for reserved categories (SC, ST).
- Candidates who are in their final year of study are also eligible to apply for admission to the course. Graduate students may also apply for admission to the course.
Andhra University Distance Learning Fees
|EXECUTIVE MBA (MARKETING)||35,000/|
|EXECUTIVE MBA (FINANCE)||35,000/|
|EXECUTIVE MBA (HRM)||35,000/|
|MBA (HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION)||35,000/|
|DIPLOMA IN MUSIC||6,000/|
|DIPLOMA IN SPOKEN HINDI & TRANSLATION||4,000/|
|POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN TRANSLATION||4,000/|
|POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||5,000/|
|POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH||4,000/|
|POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT OF VOLUNTARY ORGANISATIONS||5,000/|
|POST – GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN TRAVEL & TOURISM MANAGEMENT||5,000/|
|POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN CO-OPERATION AND RURAL STUDIES||5,000/|
|POST-GRADUATE FUNTIONAL HINDI AND TRANSLATION||5,000/|
|P. G. DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT||10,000/|
|P. G. DIPLOMA IN DISASTER MANAGEMENT||5,000/|
Andhra University Distance MBA Admission Important Dates
|Online Common Application Opens||29 Jan 2023|
|Online Common Application closes||To be notified|
|Counseling and Information Session Start Date||To be notified|
|Selection process start date||To be notified|
|Result Declaration Date||To be notified|
Andhra University Distance MBA Rewards and Review
Placements: The Andhra University is one of the finest universities with a high placement record. There are several students are who get the jobs in number of corporations in campus drives. Some of the best marketing and finance companies come to the campus for recruitments. The university witnesses some of the highly reputed firms like HCL, ITC, Effronix, Andhra Bank, and many more. Some students are offered a salary package of 9 lakhs per annum and an average salary of 3 lakh per annum.
Infrastructure: The University is spreading almost 400 acres, and the management always ensures to maintain the greenery and peaceful surroundings for their students. The Classrooms and labs are stylish with the installation of the latest equipment for the students. The central library offered all types of books and medical facilities in a dispensary on the campus.
Faculty: There are many finest and highly qualified and knowledgeable faculties members in the Andhra University. University also offers its students to go for internship at the corporation of choice and interact with the industry leaders essential for their understanding towards the modern industry trends.