Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance MBA
The Acharya Nagarjuna University was started in the year 1976 with the central campus situated between Vijayawada and Guntur on the Chennai Kolkata National Highway. It is supported by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and is recognized by ACU and AIU and is accredited by the NAAC at – ‘A’ Grade. The Acharya Nagarjuna University has an extensive association of study centers throughout the Nation to proffer uncompromising programs of distance education. Among all the distance education courses offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University, the distance education MBA courses is most famous. As per the rankings assigned by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh, Acharya Nagarjuna University ranks at number 2 position.
It is ranked in between 201-250 on BRICS World Ranking. It stands in 2nd position on 4ICU rankings.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance MBA Course Offered
Distance MBA specialization is offered in various fields:-
- M.B.A. – Marketing
- M.B.A. – Finance
- M.B.A. – Human Resource Management
- M.B.A. – Tourism & Travel Management
The university proffers two types of distance learning MBA Courses:-
- MBA Dual specialization
- MBA Single Specialization
1.MBA Dual Specialization:-
Duration: 3 years
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- International Management
Eligibility Criteria:-Candidates should pass in any Bachelor’s Degree with 50% aggregate (45% for reserved category) (Other than BFA and BOL) with Mathematics as one of the subjects at Degree or Intermediate or 10th Class Level .
Rank in ICET or Pass in Entrance Test of CDE, ANU is appretiated.
2.MBA Single Specialization:-
Duration: 2 years
- Human Resource Management HRM
- Hospital Administration
- Banking & Insurance Management
Eligibility Criteria: Student should pass in any Bachelor’s Degree with 50% aggregate (45% for reserved category) (Other than BFA and BOL) with Mathematics as one of the subjects at Degree or Intermediate or 10th Class Level with 2 years of work experience.
A Rank in ICET or Pass in Entrance Test of CDE, ANU is appreciated.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance MBA Syllabus
Subjects offered in 1st Year:-Perspectives of Management, Business Environment , Managerial Economics, Accounting for Managers, Quantitative Techniques for Managerial Decisions, Information Management and Computer Applications, Financial Management, Operations Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management.
Subjects offered in 2nd Year:-Business Policy & Strategic Management, International Business, Management Information Systems, Sales & Advertising Management, Services Marketing & CRM , Rural and Retail Marketing, Consumer Behavior and Marketing Research, Global Marketing, Project Work, Viva-Voce.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance MBA Admission Procedure
Admission to Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education MBA courses will be strictly based on eligibility criteria set by the university & a Rank in ICET or Pass in Entrance Test of CDE, ANU.
Candidates need to submit Entrance Test of Rs.600.
- Student needs to Log in to the official website: www.anuonline.ac.in and select the course candidate is interested in. Click on “Apply now” option on the course page. This will take the candidate to the application form wherein candidate has to enter the email id and create a password.
- Once application form is submitted, a system-generated Reference Number is generated. This number can be used by the candidate for further communication with the university (example: your admission status, your ID number, etc)
- Online payment using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking. For fee by DD, two printed copies of the application form is needed. Candidate needs to sign them and enclose them with all the necessary documents and DD and has to send to the address mentioned below.
Centre for Distance Education – ICT Division,
International Students Cell
charya Nagarjuna University,
Guntur – 522510,
Andhra Pradesh, India
- Post submission of the application and the documents will be scrutinized by the admission cell.
- The admission cell usually takes 2 weeks to go through the applicant’s documents and applications. Post which candidate will be notified of the result via email.
Documents needed for admission to the distance MBA program at Acharya Nagarjuna University:-
- Copy of provisional pass certificate or original degree certificate attested by Notary or Gazetted officer.
- Aadhar card or passport or voter ID card as a proof for identity.
- Copy of SSC mark sheet or 10th mark sheet or Passport for proof of date of birth.
- Copy of 10+2 certificate.
- Copy of Work Experience document if any.
- 3 passport photos
Note: All the documents must be attested by Notary or Gazette officer.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education has provided certain exemptions for the candidates from the entrance test.
1. Any candidate who has a Bachelor’s degree (BFA and BOL are not considered) and qualified in the ICET exam or any MAT conducted by national bodies.
2. Any candidate who has a Bachelor’s degree and has over 10 years of work experience need not attend the entrance exam.
3. Candidates with M.Com/CA/ MHRM/ MFM/ MFT/ MMM/ ICWA/ BL/ B. Pharm/ MBBS/ ACS/ B.Sc Agriculture/ B. Tech and has over 2 years of work experience do not need to give entrance examination.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance MBA Fees 2020
- The fees of 2 years MBA program is INR 30,690.
- The fee can be paid in installments.
The pass, class, grace rules approved for the award of M.B.A. Degree offered by ANU to students under the regular mode will be applicable to the students opting ‘ICT Mode’
- Registration : INR 500.
Followed by yearly fee of-
- 1St year : INR 21500
- 2nd year : INR 16500
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission Important Dates 2020
The admission process is done two times in a year, that is, Academic Year Batch from July to June and Calendar Year Batch from January to December. Acharya Nagarjuna is a State University.
Online Admission portal for academic year 2020-21 start: 14th January 2020,
Online Admission portal for academic year 2020-21 end: 29th February 2020.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Placement
Acharya Nagarjuna University takes up the responsibility of providing placements to the candidates by way of setting up incessant relationships with the industry.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance MBA Review and Ranking
The institute is funded by the U.G.C., recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (A.I.U) and the Associations of the Common Wealth University (A.C.U), Distance Education Bureau (DEB) and accredited by NAAC – ‘A’ Grade.The placements for this university are quite good as the reputation of the university is good enough to grab the attention of recruiters. 2020 Indian University Ranking of Indian higher-education institutions: has ranked Acharya Nagarjuna University 123 by following uniRank selection criteria.