Green Fields, Vaddeswaram, Andhra Pradesh 522502
Approved By: UGC Type: Public
About KL University
KL University (Deemed to be University) was well-known and recognized in the year of 1980 at Vaddeswaram, Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh. The KL University has been approved by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education), New Delhi and accredited and recognized by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) with A++ Grade. The KL University has a beautiful and premium environment friendly campus of about 100 acres in Vaddeswaram which is maintained and developed by the administration of Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, KLEF. University has total 21 departments which are directed by the extremely qualified faculty members of the University. The KL Institute is well known and recognized for its research and innovation skills. University focal meeting on their students training and hence makes them industry and market ready. The Faculties are more trained and well skilled for the usage of ICT and web resources and hence make them produce effective and efficient content.
KL University Course Offered
The KL University campus provides the finest online and opens and distance education to their students. All the courses are well-recognized by government organizations and are trained by well experienced faculties. The following are the different undergraduate and post graduate courses provided by the Campus:
MBA Online Course:-
|MBA- Entrepreneurship and Innovation||2 Year|
|MBA- Energy Management and Environment||2 Year|
|MBA- Education Technology and Management||2 Year|
KL Distance BBA Programs and Specializations:-
|BBA – Business Analytics||3 Years|
|BBA – Digital Marketing||3 Years|
|BBA – Logistics & Supply Chain Management||3 Years|
|BBA – Branding & Advertising||3 Years|
|BBA + LLB (BBA & LL.B) – 5 Year Program||3 Years|
Other Online Course:-
|Bachelor of Law (LL.B) – 3 Year Program||3 Years|
|B.Com (Computers)||3 Years|
|B.Com (Hons) with ACCA||3 Years|
|B.Com (Hons) with CMA||3 Years|
|B.Com (Hons) with CA||3 Years|
|B.Sc. Hotel Management (B.Sc. – HM)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. in Agriculture Science (BSc. – Agri)||3 Years|
|B.Sc in Visual Communication||3 Years|
|B.Sc in Data Science||3 Years|
|BA with integrated IAS Coaching||3 Years|
|BA – Economics||3 Years|
|Master of Science Finance & Control (M.Sc)||2 Year|
|Master of Law 2 Year Program (LL.M)||2 Year|
|MSc – Physics||2 Year|
|MSc – Chemistry||2 Year|
|MSc – Maths||2 Year|
|MA – English||2 Year|
|MA – Economics||2 Year|
|MSc – Statistics||2 Year|
|MSc – Smart edutech||2 Year|
|Msc – IoT & Data Analytics||2 Year|
|MSc – Cloud & Cyber security||2 Year|
|MSc – AI-DS||2 Year|
|MSc – Computer Science||2 Year|
KL University Admission Procedure
The steps must be engaged to persist with the admission procedure:
- Students are necessary to visit and get the appointment on the official website and click on the “Apply now” tab.
- The online enquiry form that pops up on the right side of the page must then be filled by the candidate.
- A counsellor of the University will get in touch with and hence help in the admission process.
- Then with all the necessary documents, the form in the wanted course must be filled and finally pay the fees with any method.
- In the given link offline form is also available, https://www.kluodl.in/assets/pdf/admission-form-distance.pdf.
- The students filled the form then send to the counsellor or at email@example.com.
- Some of the extra amount must be paid if the applicant has choose for study material.
- After the completion of verification of the documents, after that University will confirm the admission.
- After that, the candidate ID will be created. Along with that Student kit which compose admission letter, ID – card and study materials if choose in the application will be sent with 15 to 20 working days.
KL University Admission Eligibility Criteria
Open and Distance Learning Courses Admission Eligibility Criteria:-
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized University and Working professionals, entrepreneurs etc.|
|BBA||12th or equivalent in any stream from any recognized Board|
|B. Com||12th or equivalent in any stream from any recognized Board|
|BCA||12th or equivalent in any from any recognized Board with Mathematics as one of the subject|
|BA||12th or equivalent in any stream from any recognized Board|
|B. Sc.||12th or equivalent in any stream from any recognized Board|
|M. Sc||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University|
|MA||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University|
KL University Courses Fees
Online Courses Fees:-
|MBA||1, 24, 500 INR|
|MCA||98, 500 INR|
|MA||1, 18, 500 INR|
|M. Sc||98, 500 INR|
|BBA||1, 20, 000 INR|
|BCA||1, 20, 000 INR|
|B. Com||1, 20, 000 INR|
Open and Distance Education Course Fees:-
|BBA||1, 18, 500 INR|
|B. Com||88, 500 INR|
|BCA||1, 18, 500 INR|
|BA||80, 000 INR|
|B. Sc.||80, 000 INR|
|M. Sc||70, 000 INR|
|MA||60, 000 INR|
KL University Ranking and Accreditation
According to NIRF (National Institutional Ranking Framework), KL Distance University has been ranked as;
In the year 2020
- 41st among all the Universities
- 58th among all the Engineering colleges
- 70th among all the Management studies
- 78th is the overall rank
In the year 2019
- 50th among all the Universities
- 52nd among all the Engineering colleges
- 58th among all the Management studies
- 74th is the overall rank
- KL Distance education has been approved by NAAC with a grade point of A++ with 3.57/4.00 CGPA on 7-point scale.
- It has inward its support from UGC under the section 12B of UGC Act 1956
- Recognised by UGC Statutory Body of MHRD as category 1 University for grant of Graded Autonomy.
- Has been certified as “E-learning excellence for Academic Digitisation”
- It has been approved by MHRD & UGC (Under Section 3 of UGC act 1956)
- ISO 9001 – 2015 Certified Institution
- The well-known as a Public Funded Research Institute by DSIR of Government of India, a known for the excellent research environment in the institute.