Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a all India Level exam conducted by XLRI, on behalf of XAMI for selecting students interested in Management field to take admission on top B-Schools in India. The conducting body, XLRI released the complete schedule for the exam on 9th September 2020. Interested students can registration for XAT from 12th September to 30th November 2020 through online mode only without late fee.
XAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Any graduate from a recognized University can apply.
XAT 2021 Exam Important Dates
|Registrations begin||12th September 2020|
|Registrations end (without late submission)||30th November 2020|
|Admit card download||20th December 2020|
|XAT 2021 exam||03rd January 2021|
Steps for Filing XAT 2021 Application Form
The entire procedure for filing the Application from for XAT 2021 includes three steps. Please follow the below steps for filing the form:-
STEP 1 : Registration
- Click on the ” Registration” option in the official website :- https://xatonline.in and fill all the required details (name, phone number, email ID, password and captcha code).
- An automated ID and registration link will be send to the registered email id.
- Candidate has to verify their registration by clicking on the link.
STEP 2: Submit Application Form
- Candidate has to proceed for filling the application process after successful registration verification.
- Click on ‘login’ option and enter correct email id and password.
- Applicants have to fill all the necessary details and upload all the valid documents (10th marksheet, 12th marksheet, Graduation marksheet, Date of Birth proof, Address proof, Aadhar card, Category certificate (if applicable), Scanned digital photograph and signature of less than 1 MB) for applying.
STEP 3: Payment of Application Fee
- Application fee for XAT 2021 is Rs 1,750 and Rs 300 per XLRI course, to be paid online (Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets/Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Net Banking) while submitting the XAT 2021 application form through the official website.
- No fee relaxation for reserved category.
- Application fee after deadline is (including late fee) Rs 2,000 and Rs 500 per XLRI course.