Getting a MBA (Master’s in Business Administration) degree can assist and help the working executives to upgrade their career opportunities, get an increment in their salary, and promotion in the job profile.
When you decide to study an MBA degree, it is a major step for the aspiring applicants. To get an entry in the competitive business world, then it will be the right path.
MBA degree offers plenty of benefits particularly when it is done from a well-known business school.
Getting a high salary after graduating in MBA degree, handling an administration position, fostering areas of strength for an organization, or even becoming your own boss are just a few of the advantages of studying an MBA degree anywhere in the world.
In this article of MBATours, you will get all the details regarding the top reasons to start studying a Business Administration degree.
Is MBA worth It?
A MBA is just worth the cost, time, and effort when the alumni intend to work in a business-related field, in administration, or as an organization pioneer. A MBA may not be valuable for those who are working in different ventures unless if they are in administration or leadership roles.
A MBA could assist in finding a new job, however it won’t ensure the candidate will get that work. Then again, individuals with work experience hoping to give their career a boost can open doors for development and promotion with a part-time or EMBA program.
MBA Degree Pros and Cons
- Graduating with an MBA degree will help candidates to get a salary hike or higher pay.
- You’ll have a leg up on your competition if you have done MBA degree from a well known business school.
- Your communication and skills will get improved
- MBA degree provides you the skills and knowledge which an applicant needs to advance in their field.
- Getting an MBA degree does not necessarily make you an ideal hire.
- If have done your MBA graduation from an online or unknown school does not have that value.
- An MBA isn’t worth it if you don’t intend to work in a business or management-related field.
Salary: MBA Specialization-wise
Check the list of MBA Specializations offered by the well known MBA institutes in India along with the Average MBA Salary offered:-
Average MBA Salary in India
MBA Marketing Management
Rs 14,25,000 to Rs 20,43,000
Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 14,70,000
MBA Human Resource Management
Rs 4,50,000 to Rs 15,50,000
MBA Logistics Management
Rs 6,25,000 to Rs 8,50,000
MBA Information Technology
Rs 10,000 to Rs 6,00,000
Career/Job Opportunities after MBA
Given beneath the Job Opportunities for all the students who have cleared their MBA degree from the well known business schools:-
- Sales and Marketing
- Brand Managers
- Market research
- Area Sales Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing strategy
- Branding logistics
- Content Manager
- Business Analyst
- Investment Banking Associates
- Management Consultants
- Equity researcher
- Digital Marketer
- Advertising Manager
- Finance Officers
- Human Resources- Manager, Executive, Recruitment
- Web Editor
- Business Manager, Executive
- Account Planner
Top Colleges offering great Job opportunities after MBA
Check the list given beneath of Top Colleges offering great Job opportunities after MBA along with good salary packages:-
- LPU Distance Education
- ICFAI University Distance Education
- Bharathiar University Distance Education
- SMU Distance Education
- NMIMS Distance Education
- SGVU Distance Education
- Amity University Distance Education
- IMT Center for Distance Learning
- IGNOU Distance Education
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning