What is GMAT 2021? Registration, Fees, GMAT Scores
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is widely accepted and the most popular entrance exam, especially for those who wants to apply to MBA or Postgraduate management courses offered at Top business schools globally. GMAT is a multiple-choice/MCQs, computer-adaptive entrance exam.
GMAT entrance exam is available at a test center and in online mode for all the aspiring candidates. But due to the COVID 19 all the GMAT test centers were closed, so candidates have to give exam in online mode only due to pandemic.
There are four sections in GMAT exam pattern –Quantitative reasoning, Verbal reasoning, integrated reasoning, and Analytical Writing Assessment (optional) offering MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
At the test center you can select, in which order you want to give GMAT Exam. Given below three options from which you have to select:-
- Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, Analytical Writing Assessment
- Verbal, Quantitative, Integrated Reasoning, Analytical Writing Assessment
- Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA), Integrated Reasoning (IR), Quantitative, Verbal
GMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode: Examination will be conducted in online Computer Adaptive Test.
- Questions: MCQs or multiple type questions will be there in the examination.
- Time Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes will be provided in the exam.
- Total questions: There are total 91 questions in the examination.
Know distribution details of Sections and questions given below:-
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Integrated Reasoning||12 questions|
|Analytical Writing Assessment||1 Topic (Essay)|
GMAT 2021 Registration
Aspirants can apply for GMAT 2021 any time throughout the year. It is advisable to all aspirants to not book slots at the last moment. Apply a before seeking admission in the any top B-school it is most likely the best time to register for GMAT exam. After checking the available slots Aspirants can book their slots for exam.
How to Register for GMAT 2021 Exam?
You can register easily for the GMAT 2021 exam through given below three ways:-
- Online via – log in to mba.com for Registration
- Offline fees through post
- Registration through Postal Mail
GMAT 2021 Eligibility
- Candidates must have a basic educational qualification from any recognized university or institute.
- Candidates can appear for exam only 8 times a lifetime and 5 times a year
- Candidates are required to have any work experience for this exam, but most the top B- schools of the world prefer aspirants who has work experience
How to pay GMAT 2021 Exam Fee?
- GMAT exam fee can be paid through both online or offline mode.
|Indian Candidates||Rs. 18,300|
|Out of India Candidates||$250|
How does GMAT 2021 Scores are calculated?
GMAT exam scores are fixed in all the sections, it includes marks of Verbal and Quantitative only. Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing Assessment both the sections are in the syllabus to measure the aspirant’s analytical aptitude.
- Verbal Reasoning (6-51)
- Quantitative (6-51)
- Integrated Reasoning (1-8)
- Analytical Writing Assessment (0-6)