Online MBA is most becoming a popular way of getting top management education, mainly among those who are working. The online mode of education is especially beneficial for those who are interested in receiving a degree without hampering their work experience. It permits them to study and work from the same time. While pursuing MBA, students will get the help and opinion of their adviser. This will help them entire the course successfully. An online MBA programme helps enhance the necessary skills and knowledge to pursue a career in the business sector.
What is an Online MBA Full form?
Online MBA stands for Online Master of Business Administration. It is quite related to the distance MBA. In Distance MBA, classes are not daily provided. They are usually organize on weekends. But, in the case of Online MBA, classes are given to students by online mode at their convenience. An online MBA programme concentrate on developing the necessary skills and knowledge for students careers in the business sector. While doing an online MBA, students can learn more about the main aspect of business management, big picture thinking and strategic decision making.
Highlights about the Online MBA in India
10+2+3 or 10+2+4
Semester Wise/ Year Wise
CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, GMAT, CMAT
Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 500,000
Financial Advisor, Finance Manager, Project Manager, Business Development Manager, Advertising Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager
Average Annual Salary
Rs. 500,000 to Rs. 600,000
Fees Structure of Online MBA
The online MBA fee structure might depend the institution where the programme is conducted. It may also include many other charges. Online MBA fee ranges from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 500,000 for the complete course. It may also include various charges for the facilities that the colleges offer.
Why Choose Online MBA Course?
Apart from having the honing skills and providing qualification to safe a great career opportunity, an online MBA can also give lot other benefits. Most of the programs give the same curriculum and faculty members as those offered on-campus. Critics of online formats say that they lose their face-to-face communicate with students. Most of the programs flow by reputable universities offers events and projects that assist link this gap.
Online MBA Eligibility Criteria
There are some colleges as well consider the scores of some MBA entrance exam example, Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT), Common Admission Test (CAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP), Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) and further management entrance examinations
- Candidates should have done their graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Those who are pursuing their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for an online MBA.
- The candidates belonging to General category (UR) should have secured at least 50 percent marks.
- Those who belong to reserved category (SC/ ST) should have secured 45 percent marks in aggregate.
- If someone having related work experience extra advantage in it.
- There is no age bar to apply for an online MBA
- If any university or institute conducts an entrance test for an online MBA programme, then candidates need to qualify for the same.
Mainly online MBA programs need a minimum of 14-18 months to complete. Students can get benefit of the flexible study schedule and the skill to interact with classmates and professors anyplace in the world. Another profit of an online MBA is that it allows those with limited time to complete their studies to do so.
Top online MBA colleges in India
- ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY ONLINE
- AMITY UNIVERSITY ONLINE EDUCATION
- AMRITA ONLINE EDUCATION
- BHARATHIDASAN UNIVERSITY ONLINE EDUCATION
- BHARATI VIDHYAPEETH ONLINE EDUCATION
- D.Y. PATIL UNIVERSITY ONLINE EDUCATION
- ICFAI ONLINE EDUCATION
- JAIN UNIVERSITY ONLINE EDUCATION
- MANIPAL UNIVERSITY ONLINE EDUCATION
- MYSORE UNIVERSITY ONLINE EDUCATION
- PERIYAR UNIVERSITY ONLINE EDUCATION
- SRM INSTITUTE ONLINE EDUCATION