Candidates have recently begun to favor online MBA programs more. Candidates are now specifically looking for universities that offer an online MBA, especially in recent years. and to help you with that, we are here. The Top Online Executive MBA Colleges in India are listed below. You can get all the details about an Executive MBA right here. Let’s get going now.
In order to reach a wider student base, many universities and educational institutions are now offering highly sought-after courses online.
Highlights of Choosing an Executive MBA
- An online EMBA is appropriate if it was obtained from a respectable university, college, or educational institution.
- In addition to the degree-granting format, several universities and organizations also offer the course as a certification program, allowing professionals to take it as a brief professional course. This has many advantages over residential or on-campus programs, including being significantly more flexible and practical.
- An online EMBA course costs a lot less than a conventional EMBA or MBA course. As a result, a larger population can gain from this training at a significantly lower cost.
- An online EMBA course costs a lot less than a conventional EMBA or MBA course. As a result, a larger group of individuals can benefit from this training at a far lower cost.
Here is the list of the Top 10 Online Executive MBA Colleges In India
1. IIM Bangalore
The IIM Bangalore full-time Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP), a rigorous one-year residential program leading to an MBA, was created for those with great track records and 5 to 12 years of experience in the professional field. The EPGP provides students with a solid foundation in basic management concepts and disciplines with a level of rigor that is comparable to that of a two-year MBA, as well as a similar number of electives and grading criteria. The fact that the course material builds on the students’ wide and varied job experience is a significant benefit of the EPGP.
- The minimum age for applicants is 24 years old.
- Professionals and business owners must have at least three years of full-time work experience after graduating
- Candidates must hold a CS, CA, ICWA, or a degree of comparable standing in addition to a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an approved university.
NMIMS (Institute of Management Studies, Narsee Monjee) AICTE-approved program (Imparted in ODL Mode) will improve your knowledge of business and provide you the skills to recognize unstructured problems and implement innovative solutions. Utilize the pre-program modules from Harvard Business Publishing Education to learn about business basics.
Being one of the Best Online Executive MBA Colleges in India, it frequently offers a variety of Executive MBA course specializations.
Applied Finance, Operations & Supply Chain, Digital Marketing, Leadership and Strategy, and Marketing are the five specialization tracks that are offered. For these specialties, there is the option of dual specialization. Develop a comprehensive grasp of the business, cross-functional skills, and expertise in the selected functional area.
If you are a seasoned expert in any field and want to boost your career, an executive MBA from IGNOU is a fantastic solution for you. An executive MBA can help you rise to the top ranks within a firm. You wouldn’t be a company’s fundamental technological employee anymore. It equips you with the best managerial and leadership skills, empowering you to grab the reins and lead your company.
Most of the Executive MBA programs offered by IGNOU are created in collaboration with other premier management education providers, including NIIT, U21 Global, etc. The main advantage for executives is that because these programs are just supplied, you don’t have to give up your current administrative responsibilities.
- You should be employed. A second option would be to go freelance (Proof is required for self-employed candidates).
- You need to have a minimum cumulative GPA of 50% and be a graduate. In the protected categories of SC, ST, and OBC, only 45% of students must graduate.
- You should have at least three years of work experience after graduating.
4. IMT Ghaziabad
The IMT Ghaziabad Centre for Online Learning, a part of the renowned IMT Ghaziabad, is dedicated to giving students access to top-notch online and distance learning in the subjects of business and management. As students grow in their business and management skills, the AICTE and AIU-accredited college offers carefully selected courses that promote critical and analytical thinking in students. Here, you may find reputable instruction for Indian Online Executive MBA Colleges.
IMT Ghaziabad offers an Executive MBA program that lasts for a year plus an additional three months for project work. The university’s learning management system, EduGenie, offers the course, which has five specialties (marketing, finance, human resource management, operations, and business analytics).
- Any bachelor’s degree in a related field, or its equivalent, from an accredited university having at least 5 years of professional experience.
5. Symbiosis University
Symbiosis University, Pune, a renowned and esteemed university in India, is well known for providing top-notch higher education in the fields of management and business. It has AICTE accreditation. An Executive MBA is comparable to Symbiosis CDL’s Post Graduate Certificate Program, a one-year course of study in which the institution offers 10 specializations.
The university is providing these courses in an online learning approach that combines teaching tools like virtual classes and printed course materials with online mentoring and coaching from highly qualified and experienced academics at Symbiosis Center for Online Learning. The university also assists students with job placement. This organization offers the top executive MBA programs online.
- Candidates must have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited university.
- Candidates must be familiar with the basics of the specialty field.
6. National Institute of Business Management (NIBM)
A university in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, with the name NIBM Global focuses on providing students with professional and industry-focused training and certification programs in management and business administration. The institute, an educational institution with ISO certification, aims to provide students all around the world with top-notch support for further education.
Through NIBM Global, students can register for a one-year virtual Executive MBA training program. Students should be informed that the course is not a degree program but rather a training certification course that aims to expose students to the business administration field and provide them with practical exposure. Over the course of a year, students receive the course.
- A bachelor’s degree, a DBA, a diploma, or any other qualification deemed to be equivalent will be held by the ideal applicant.
- A minimum of six months of work experience is needed for the applicant.
7. Jain University
The Jain University, an Indian university that is registered with Australia, has received accreditation from the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), and Committee for Private Education. These organizations are statutory bodies in Australia, the United Arab Emirates, and Singapore (CPE). Consequently, an Australian Qualification degree will be given to a graduate of this institution.
This university offers its Executive MBA program to postgraduate students via using Engaged Learning Online (ELO) technology. The degree program consists of core courses, elective courses, and projects over the course of 18 months. Four specialization options are available for the EMBA: finance, marketing, operations, and entrepreneurship. This university helps students achieve an international degree while giving them the remarkable opportunity to complete a professional course with effective virtual learning support at incredibly reasonable prices. The management school frequently provides Online Executive MBA Programs of the highest caliber.
- The Candidate must possess a degree and at least three years of professional experience, according to the University.
8. Indian School of Business (ISB)
One of the top business schools in Hyderabad, The ISB, aims to provide management education that keeps up with international standards. In addition to other accolades and accreditations, the university is one of the few in the world to have received the “Triple Crown” accreditation from the Association to Advance Association of MBAs, EFMD Quality Improvement System, and Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) (AMBA).
An Online Executive MBA is comparable to the Post Graduate Program pro (PGPpro), which ISB offers in a weekend/part-time format. Working professionals can take the course at the B-school in a hybrid format that combines online and offline lectures. There are two marketing and finance specialties available for the course.
- The candidate must possess a degree and at least five years of professional experience in order to be considered by the university.
9. Indian Management School Research Center
A university called the IMSR, Navi Mumbai has campuses in a number of nations, including Europe, the United Arab Emirates, the Philippines, Zimbabwe, and India. It specializes in providing online education for Ph.D. degrees and business management. The institute is a recognized business school that is a member of the prestigious FICCI and has earned certifications and accreditation from the ISO, UKRAS, ICC, and AIMA.
The institute offers a one-year Executive MBA certificate program for working professionals and new graduates who are interested in enhancing their prospects in management and business disciplines while working.
More than 15 specialties are available through the university in an accessible online manner, allowing students to sign up and finish the program at their own pace and from any location. The certificate obtained following successful completion of the course must be certified by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
- All applicants must hold a degree or diploma in a relevant field.
- The applicant should have five years of professional experience.
10. Matrix Institute of Management
Online professional training courses in management are also offered to students by MIBM Global, Noida, a comparable educational institution to NIBM. Organizations like ISO, IAS, DAC, etc. have endorsed MIBM. The courses offered by the institute are well-made, reasonably priced, and simple for working people to complete (thanks to virtual learning support). Working professionals can enroll in a full year of MIBM Global’s online Executive MBA courses. The program, which is available to work individuals, is a professional training program rather than a degree program.
- The ideal applicant will have a graduate degree, diploma, DBA, or a degree in a related field.
- The applicant must have at least three years of professional experience in any field
Admission Process for Online Executive MBA
Examining the eligibility standards will enable candidates to confirm that they satisfy the conditions for taking part in the admissions process.
Candidates must fill out the online application form with their personal, professional, and academic data if they match the requirements.
It is a requirement for applicants to take the admissions test and submit their results with their application.
After collecting all of the application documents and alerting candidates to the next stage, the admissions committee creates a merit list based on their selection criteria.
Candidates must then show up for individual interviews and group discussions.
Those candidates who are selected have the option of enrolling in the degree program of their choice.
Ques. What Is the eligibility to apply for an executive MBA?
Ans. A bachelor’s degree from an approved university with a minimum overall average of 50% is required for applicants to an executive MBA program.
Ques. How much does an executive MBA offer online cost?
Ans. The price of an online or distance executive MBA can range from INR 20,000 to INR 5,00,000 for the entire program, depending on the university and length of the course.
Ques. What is the finest online executive MBA program?
Ans. Executive MBA online or online blended courses are offered by prominent educational institutions like IIMs, NMIMS, IMT Ghaziabad, IGNOU, Symbiosis CDL, and others.