Executive MBA in India
Executive MBA or EMBA is a 2-year programme for business executives with 5 years or more of administrative experience. It is one of the most popular post-graduate programmes in India and abroad. Students from any background, including Science, Commerce and Humanities can pursue an Executive MBA. This course gives understanding related to the organization and dealing with its business tasks. Students should also gain some skills like good communication skills, management, analytical thinking, goal-oriented, problem-solving, ability to work under pressure and strong mathematical skills, etc.
India is home to some of the Top Executive MBA Colleges. Most of the colleges in India require the candidate to have 5-10 years of full-time work experience or some of them accept candidates with 2-3 years of experience as well. Aside from GMAT/GRE, some schools colleges acknowledge the scores of other MBA entrance exams/tests or conduct their own exams/tests.
Top 10 Executive MBA College in India offers various disciplines. Some of them are as given below:-
- Human Resources
- Sales and Marketing
- IT and Systems
- Business Analytics
- International Business
- Supply Chain
- Transport and Logistics
Executive MBA Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria may differ from college to college. Still, the basic eligibility criteria to pursue an Executive MBA are as follows:
- Aspirant must have cleared his/her graduation from any field or equivalent from a recognized university as the basic eligibility criteria for Executive MBA.
- Most of the colleges follow the minimum eligibility criteria in which candidate must have scored 50 percent on average or equivalent.
- Most of the institutes don’t have any minimum cut off marks for EMBA admission.
- Many Top Executive MBA Colleges in India also accept scores of national- and state-level entrance exams including GMAT, CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, EMAT, GRE, MAH CET, NMAT, etc.
- Some colleges have an age criteria for students, according to which these candidates must attain the age of 27 years before the 31st March of the admission session.
Executive MBA Admission Process
If you want to take admission in Top 10 Executive MBA College in India; Executive MBA is delivered in either full-time or part-time mode. The part time mode allows you to do EMBA along with your work and studies. Recently, GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) has launched the mini-GMAT test for the working peoples who want to do Executive MBA from international B-schools.
Some colleges conduct entrance examination while some of the colleges consider the entry of candidates through their performance in personal interview (PI) and group discussion (GD).
List of the Top 10 Executive MBA College in India