Distance MBA (Master of Business Administration) is offered by so many colleges in India. Distance MBA is a flexible and an affordable option for those who cannot pursue a full-time MBA programme. MBA course in distance mode is officially recognised by the UGC-DEB/ AICTE.
But, there are only few best distance MBA colleges in India that will offer you a good value. Usually, a working professional or even a fresher opt for distance MBA to gain outshine in the industry relevance. In the current scenario, the MBA has become a mandatory/required qualification for career progression in various desciplines.
Why Study MBA?
The MBA (Master of Business Administration) in Distance education is a two-year program. MBA course in distance mode is officially recognized by the UGC-DEB (Distance Education Bureau) / AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). Distance MBA is offered in various specializations like finance, marketing, HR, public relations (PR), operations, etc. It also focuses on some basic subjects like organizational behavior, principles of management, marketing, etc.
If you are interested to take admission in the Top 10 Distance MBA Colleges in India, all you need is to know about the admission criteria. Before applying for the course applicant needs to go through the eligibility criteria. For this applicant should have a Graduation Degree in a relevant subject with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized college or university. Aspirants who has done CAT, XAT, GMAT, JMET or MAT, are also eligible for the admission in distance MBA.
There are so many universities that offer MBA Programme in regular mode, online mode or distance mode. In order to get admission, aspirant has to score good marks in both the entrance exams and in their graduation course.
After doing distance MBA programme you can get a salary hike of at least 30% from your current job. Some top companies like Amazon, Deloitte, etc can offer a 50% hike based on your profile, experience, and skills.
Types of Distance MBA Courses
Top Distance MBA Colleges that will offer you the following types of distance courses:-
- PGDM/ MBA (2-year course)
- 1-year PGD in Business Administration (PGDBA)
- 3-month or 6-month certificate courses
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Distance MBA admission?
The eligibility criteria for Distance MBA programme varies from institute to institute:-
- Degree in a relevant subject with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized college or university.
- Some institutes offer admission to Distance MBA on the basis of MBA entrance exam scores such as CAT, XAT, GMAT, JMET or MAT and many more.
Benefits of doing Distance MBA
- Flexible education system – Distance MBA is a very flexible course, that it doesn’t require any specification. Aspirant from any stream can opt for Distance MBA. You are eligible for the admission in the course of MBA in distance education from any college if you have done your graduation from any subject or stream. But the aspirant have to do graduation from any bachelor’s degree BBA, B.Tech, B.com, B.A, and other graduate degrees from the recognized university which is approved by AICTE and UGC.
- Affordable and Less course fee – Distance MBA course is quite affordable in comparison with the regular MBA course. It is a fact that regular MBA programs are quite expensive than the distance MBA programs. Not all aspirants can afford the high-cost fees. So this course is best for aspirants to who are looking for low cost and affordable fees.
- Earn along with learning – Distance MBA is specially designed for the convenience of aspirants who can’t attend regular classes because of their job or not able to travel long distance or any other reason. Then the aspirant should go for MBA degree in distance education along with their job.
- No Regular classes – There will be no regular classes in Distance MBA course so the aspirant can manage his/her work along with the further studies. It is a good opportunity for the candidates to save their time and use it effectively.
- Easy Curriculum – Distance MBA program is one of the best courses in the field of management. It comprises of various specialization in business administration and other skills. Since the distance MBA has various specializations so the syllabus may differ according to the specialization but the main focus is on management.
List of Top 10 Distance MBA Colleges in India
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a postgraduate diploma course which includes different aspects of management and business industry. This is a 2 year MBA course which offers specializations in subjects such as Finance, Marketing, International Business, HR, and lot more.
Many working professionals and students prefer this management course because the course curriculum sharpens candidates mind to tackle the daily obstacles they faced in their workplace, studies & other similar phase.
Candidates who have completed their graduation are eligible for this course. Graduates from any stream can apply for this course. Admission is mostly based on entrance exams like MAT, CAT, XAT,and more.
Given below is the list of Top 10 Distance MBA Colleges in India:-