Teerthankar Mahaveer University (TMU)
Delhi Road, NH 24, Bagadpur, Uttar Pradesh 244001, Phone: 0591 236 0500
Approved By: UGC Type: Private
About Teerthankar Mahaveer University (TMU)
Teerthankar Mahaveer University (TMU) was established in the year 2008. This private Institute of Uttar Pradesh works to be recognized as an international Institution in the field of education. With all the modern infrastructure and good faculties, this organization is working to provide quality education to the students of the country and even international students.
UGC has approved the University for its Courses. With a prominent location, i.e., 144km from New Delhi, the University attracts many students from Nepal, Nigeria, and Bhutan. The campus’s total area is about 140 acres of land, filled with a lush green environment and a peaceful atmosphere.
Teerthankar Mahaveer University (TMU) Course Offered
The Institute is known to offer distance Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA). The following are its criteria:
Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: The candidate must have passed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized university or board with minimum aggregate marks.
For more details, visit the official website, http://tmu.ac.in/.
Teerthankar Mahaveer University (TMU) Admission Procedure
The following are the procedure a candidate must follow before filling up the application form:
- The candidate must go through the detailed eligibility criteria and then apply for the course.
- The application form for the course can be obtained from the brochure provided by the University.
The application brochure can be obtained through any of the three methods mentioned below:
- Online: The candidate can obtain the application form from the official website by downloading the brochure.
- Post: Candidates can get the brochures from the University by post or courier by requesting the Director – Admissions, TMU, along with a demand draft of 600 INR in favor of “Teerthankar Mahaveer University,” payable at Moradabad.
- In hand: Brochure can also be obtained from the university campus from the admission cell by paying 600 INR.
After receiving a brochure, candidates are required to fill-up the form with all the details and deposit the fees. For more information, visit the official website, http://tmu.ac.in/.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Selection Procedure
Candidates are selected for the courses based on their marks in the qualifying examination.
Teerthankar Mahaveer University (TMU) Distance BBA Fees 2020
|Registration fees||500 INR|
|Tuition fees||8100 INR|
|Examination fees||1500 INR|
|Total||10, 100 INR|
Teerthankar Mahaveer University (TMU) Admission Important Dates 2020
Admission for the course occurs in between July to August. Candidates can go through the official website from July to August to receive all types of information regarding admission.
Candidates are supposed to bring and submit all the required documents during the time of admission.
Teerthankar Mahaveer University (TMU) Facility
The following are the facilities that TMU provides to the students:
- Study Materials: Students can know about the course and complete the education by studying from home with the help of the study materials, which can be received through online as well as offline mode.
- 24/7 student service: Students can even contact the University for their queries. Complaints are accepted through online mode, and the University goes through your query and solves the matter by replying through the mail.
Teerthankar Mahaveer University (TMU) Faculties
Faculties are any Institute’s backbone. They work very hard and make the Institute a notable organization in society. TMU is no different; faculties of this organization are even highly qualified, trained, skilled, and highly professional. They train the students and also manage the administration and think about the betterment of the College. Through various ways the faculties are helping the students, some are;
- Live lectures, practice papers, and all the study materials are prepared by well experienced and trained faculties keeping in mind the required policies and regulations set by the Distance Education Board (DEB).
Teerthankar Mahaveer University (TMU) Scholarships
TMU does not provide any scholarship to their students pursuing distance mode of education.
Teerthankar Mahaveer University (TMU) Awards and Recognition
The following are the awards and recognition received by Teerthankar Mahaveer University:
- Top 5 B School of North India
- “Outstanding Management Institutes” of north India at 3rd Higher education Summit
Distance education was established in the year 2008. This Institute also offers distance education to the students who wish to better their carrier by getting educated from good institutes. There are many such courses, but the management courses are its prominent ones.