Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), one of the top private colleges in India, offers top-notch postgraduate instruction and degrees. In 2003, NMIMS received the designation of “Deemed to be University” from Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM), which established it in 1981. In addition to its original management-focused curriculum, NMIMS has now grown to now offer courses in engineering, science, pharmacy, business, the arts, and design. Currently, the university’s eight campuses—Mumbai, Bengaluru, Shirpur, Hyderabad, Indore, Navi Mumbai, Dhule, and Chandigarh—serve as its operating hubs.
In addition to receiving the category “1st” in the graded autonomy from the UGC and MHRD, NMIMS University Distance Education has been accredited by NAAC with a 3.59 CGPA and Grade A+ in the third cycle. The college’s MBA program is now ranked ninth. GMAC administers the NMAT for admission to postgraduate management programs; the institution administers the NPAT for undergraduate program admission.
NMIMS Distance Learning Highlights
- NMIMS University Distance Learning provides which has become increasingly necessary in recent years.
- Their distance learning programs have been acknowledged and approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the Distance Education Bureau (DEB).
- In 2008, NAAC gave the university an A+. Council for National Accreditation and Equal Opportunity).
- For more than 40 years, NMIMS has had access to the best career-driven education thanks to the Indian diaspora.
- By utilizing the same educational tradition, philosophy, and method in a Distance learning environment, NMIMS Global empowers you.
NMIMS University Distance Learning Courses
Candidates can choose from a large selection of undergraduate and graduate programs, each with a distinct focus, at the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
The institution allows candidates the opportunity to select the education or degree they want in addition to a fair tuition structure for students.
In comparison to other colleges that offer distance learning, NMIMS University Distance Courses and Curriculum are often the best.
Candidates who enroll in the college’s distance learning courses receive the greatest education available.
They provide a variety of postgraduate, undergraduate, and other certificate courses in response to the rising demand for Distance education courses.
NMIMS University Distance Courses list
MBA in Executive
MBA in Data Science
The cornerstone for distance learning at NMIMS is these four courses. These courses have specializations available. For courses leading to certificates and certifications, the college also offers distance learning options. The NMIMS University Distance MBA is the one that applicants are most familiar with. because students can receive a top-notch education via distance learning at a reasonable cost.
NMIMS University Distance MBA
The NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education at SVKM offers a Distance 2-year degree program in NMIMS University Distance MBA. The NMIMS Distance Education MBA is one of India’s top Distance management programs and has gained UGC permission. The Distance education MBA program is one of the top 10 distance learning MBA programs, according to several reputable websites. As a result, many students decide to finish their degrees at NMIMS each year. consisting of over 1.25 million students and over 22500 alumni. The NMIMS University Distance MBA program is already popular in India with working professionals and fresh grads. In order to improve your chances of landing a lucrative position in business management, the NMIMS distance MBA is one of your finest choices.
NMIMS University Distance MBA Eligibility
You must possess a degree in any field from an approved university, or an AIU-recognized equivalent, in order to be accepted into the NMIMS PGDM program.
For consideration for admission to the PGDM program, you must have received at least 50% of the grades you needed to graduate. If you did not graduate in the top half of your class, you must have at least two years of work experience before you can be considered for admission.
NMIMS University Distance BBA
When you get your NMIMS For NMIMS University Distance Admission, For NMIMS Distance Education Admission, the application process is regarded as being fairly straightforward and simple. University distance BBA from the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management, you’ll be qualified to work in positions like assistant marketing manager, assistant manager in the financial industry, or assistant manager of human resources. Furthermore, you might choose to continue your education in the management field.
After receiving your Distance BBA, changing your field of study is very simple. Due to the fact that education involves both learning and unlearning what is not necessary. upon the conclusion of their Distance BBA program. Any specialty, such as an MBA in Finance, an MBA in Human Resources, an MBA in Marketing, etc., is open to students to pursue. Finding employment with a reputable organization is, crucially, the biggest obstacle for distance learners.
NMIMS University Distance Admission
Distance courses are offered by NMIMS through its Global Access School for Continuing Education. Postgraduate diplomas, undergraduate and graduate degrees, certificates, and diplomas are offered. Student admission is determined by merit-based selection criteria. Students can easily submit their applications online through the use of an online application process, submitting them before the deadline.
The NMIMS University Distance MBA Admission is created for distance learning in a way that promotes student enjoyment while learning the subject matter and complies with industry standards. Furthermore, the MBA is a master’s degree program at the professional level that covers all topics with real-world applications. In any stream, the students must be able to earn a degree from an approved university. The candidates’ preceding coursework must have an average of at least 50% for them to qualify.
NMIMS University Distance Admission Process
For NMIMS University Distance Education Admission, the application process is regarded as fairly straightforward and simple. Please follow the instructions below very carefully as you complete the application process.
- The candidate merely needs to adhere to the guidelines offered in order to enroll in their distance learning courses.
- For the next step, the candidate has to visit the official website of the university.
- The following step entails creating an account on their website utilizing particular personal and academic data.
- Candidates are urged to check the dates for submitting their application materials and signing up for classes at the university before sending their application fees.
- Approximately 1200 Indian rupees are required to apply or register.
- To each applicant, the university assigns a personal admissions counselor.
- Interested parties can also visit the campus there in Mumbai to get a better idea of the university. must comprehend the university’s requirements and its specific admissions standards.
- Birth certificate of the applicant (Photo Copy)
- High school transcripts, diplomas, and matriculation certificates.
- a government-issued identification paper for the candidate.
- At the university’s Mumbai campus, the candidate must present a demand draft (DD) made payable to SVKMs NMIMS.
- A certificate of experience, if appropriate, and two of the candidate’s most recent photos
NMIMS Distance Learning Admission Criteria
Their Distance learning program’s enrollment criteria are generally relatively simple. They suggest prospective candidates study the eligibility conditions for the course before submitting an application or enrolling in one of their distance education programs.
Eligibility for distance education programs for undergraduates
- 10+2 from an accredited board with at least a 50% grade in any subject.
- a 10-plus-three-year certificate from a board that has received accreditation from the AICTE, together with two years of work experience, a 45% average in any subject on the 10+2 test, and at least a 55% grade point average.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Programs in Distance Education
- a bachelor’s degree, at least five years of work experience, and a grade point average of at least five hundred fifty (55%)
- need a bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade point average of 55%, two or more years of work experience, and a postgraduate or professional degree.
NMIMS University Distance Education Fee Structure
The total price for the NMIMS University Distance MBA Fee is INR 1,44,000, or 41,000 per semester.
There are three options for paying for the NMIMS MBA online. The one-time admission cost for each course is INR 1200. Your INR 5,000 payment at the time of enrolling will be deducted from the program fee.