Manipal Entrance Test: MET 2021
Manipal MET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 31st March, 2021. University conducts this MET exam every year. Through this exam you can get admission in various UG and PG courses. This is a university level entrance test. Through this you can get admission in engineering, pharmacy and other courses.
In this blog, I have mentioned total insights details about Manipal MET 2021 including dates, application structure, qualification and so on.
Manipal University Course Offered
Manipal University offers you both UG and PG courses:-
UG Courses: B.Tech, B.A., BBA, B.Com, B.Pharma, B.Tech
PG Courses: M.Tech, M.Sc., M.Sc. nursing, M.Pharma, MCA, MD, MS, M.Sc. medical
Manipal MET 2021 Important Dates
You can check below Manipal MET exam dates:-
|Starting of application form||11th December 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||31st March 2021|
|Slot booking started from||Last week of March 2021|
|Manipal MET 2021 exam date||Last week of April 2021|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2021|
|Starting of counseling||First week of June 2021|
|Classes will commence from||12th July 2021|
Manipal MET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check complete details about MU OET 2021 application form from below:
- Manipal MET 2021 Application form has been released through online mode only.
- You can fill your application forms from 11th December 2020 -31st March 2021.
- Registration process can be done in various steps i.e. filling of application form, document uploads, fee payment etc.
- Upload the documents i.e. photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Manipal MET 2021 Application Fee
- You can pay Manipal Met Application fee through online or offline mode.
- Online fee can be submitted through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Offline fee can be paid through DD (demand draft).
Manipal MET 2021 Syllabus
You can check some important topics of the Manipal MET syllabus:
Chemistry: Atomic structure, basic concept in chemistry, chemical kinetic, solutions, aldehyde and ketones, polymers, periodic properties, chemical thermodynamic, basic principles of organic chemistry.
Mathematics: Mathematical reasoning, calculus, coordinates geometry, Algebra, sets, relations and functions.
Physics: Kinematics, thermodynamics, oscillations and waves, Law of motion, work and energy, unit and measurement, properties of bulk order, electrostatics, current electricity, motion of system of particles and rigid body.