Maharashtra Common Entrance (MAH CET) is a state-level management entrance exam that is held once a year.It is also known as MAH MBA/MMS-CET officially. SCET (State Common Entrance Test) Cell Maharashtra directed this exam to take admission in M.B.A. in many institutes in the state of Maharashtra.
Examination Highlights for MAH CET 2021-There are some key highlights for MAH MBA CET 2021 exam.
|Regulating Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Exam level||State level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a year|
|Exam Cost||Rs. 1000 for General category Rs. 800 for reserved category|
|Motive of Exam||Admission into 200 MBA Institutes in Maharashtra|
|Exam Recommendation||For MBA/PGDM|
|Applicants number||More than 1 Lakh|
|Exam Helpdesk Number||022-22016153/57/59|
|Website for exam||http://cetcell.mahacet.org/|
Eligibility Criteria for MAH CET 2021
For appearing in the MAH CET examination, the candidate should stand on the following criteria:
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- The candidate which belongs to the general category should have scored 50% in total aggregate and those who belong to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category should have scored 45% in total aggregate. (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD category, the candidate should have the respected caste certificate and non-creamy layer certificate as is applicable)
- Those who are appearing in the final year of graduation can also appear in the examination.
- Those who appeared in ATMA, XAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, CAT can also appear in the examination and eligible for admission.
Age Criteria: Minimum age of a candidate should be 21.
Important Dates to apply for MAH CET 2021
There are some important dates for an application that are given below:
|Starting date for MAH CET Registration||22-06-2021||Registration forms are available online at the Maharashtra CET Website|
|The Last date for Registration||17-07-2021||Last date for submission of forms|
|The Last date for submission of fee||17-07-2021||Last date for payment of the fee is on the official website|
|Date for issuing of admit card||will be declared soon||It will be updated on the official website|
|Examination date of MAH CET 2021||will be declared soon||Expected to be held online in 49 cities across India|
|Date for result declaration||will be declared soon||It will be updated on the official website|
Essential Documents for filling MAH CET 2021 Application Form
It is essential for the candidates to keep the followingdocuments ready before starting to fillup the MAH CET 2021application form.
- ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS: It is necessary for the candidates to keep their Senior Secondary marksheet/certificate, High School marksheet/certificate, and Graduation marksheet/certificate.
- PHOTOGRAPHS COPY AND SIGNATURE:
- It is required for the candidates to keep a scanned copy of their passport size photograph as well as their signature.
- The size of the scanned photograph file should be up to 20kb to 50kb (dimensions should be 200*230 pixels). It should be colored pictures with white background (or light-colored background).
- The size of the scanned signature file should be up to 10kb to 20kb(dimensions should be 140*160 pixels). The signature should be placed on plain white paper, not in capital letters (ex. ABC) with a black ink pen.
- PHONE NUMBER: It is required for the candidates to have a valid and active phone number. A Registration number and password will be provided to the customer after performing the first step of the MAH CET 2021 Application form.
- E-MAIL ADDRESS–It is essential for the candidates to have a valid email id. All the communication perform will be performed through email.
How to apply for MAH MBA/MMS-CET Examination
The procedure of the MAH CET 2021 application will be starting on the official website probably from the first week of July. The step by step procedure of the MAH CET 2021 application is given below:
- Visit the State CET website and Click on Login
- Click on MAH MBA/MMS 2021 tab
- Go to apply now link
- Enter your name, e-mail address, valid phone number, etc. for registration
- Go to the application form and fill the essential fields
- Upload scanned copy of signature and passport size photo
- Click on Submit to move to the fee payment window
- Pay fees via debit/credit card or net banking
Syllabus for MAH CET Examination:
The overall syllabus is divided into four sections:
- Logical Reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
Pattern for MAH MBA/MMS-CET Examination
|Subject’s Detail||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||50||50|
|Duration of Time||2hr 30 minutes|
|Examination Mode||It Will be held by Online Mode|
|Examination Medium||English Medium|
|Question Type||Multiple choice question|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer|
Colleges Taking Admission through MAH CET 2021 Score
|Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (Open)|
|Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), Mumbai|
|Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai|
|S.I.E.S. College of Management Studies, Mumbai|
|K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (KJSIMSR), Mumbai|
|University of Pune – DMS (PUMBA), Pune|
|Xavier Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai|
|MET’s Institute of Management, Mumbai|