The registration for counseling process for MAH CET has started from December 8th 2020. Students who wish to take part in this procedure after qualifying the entrance need to complete the registration by 13th December 2020.
The MBA/ MMS counseling will be conducted in two batches starting from December 16th 2020 to January 7th 2021.
MAH CET 2020 Important dates
|CAP registrations for Registered Candidates (MAH CET)||08-Dec-2020 to 13-Dec-2020 (up to 11:59 PM)|
|Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form for Admission||08-Dec-2020 to 14-Dec-2020 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|CAP registrations for New Candidates (CMAT)||Will be announced|
|Display of provisional merit list (all categories)||16-Dec-2020|
|Display of provisional category wise seats for CAP Round I||20-Dec-2020|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-I||21-Dec-2020 to 23-Dec-2020|
|Display of provisional allotment of CAP Round I||26-Dec-2020|
|Accepting of offered seat by candidate online as per CAP Round I||27-Dec-2020 to 29-Dec-2020|
|Reporting to allotted institute and confirmation of admission and payment of fees after CAP Round I||27-Dec-2020 to 29-Dec-2020|
|Display of provisional vacant seats for CAP Round II||30-Dec-2020|
|CAP Round II: Online submission & confirmation of option form||30-Dec-2020 to 01-Jan-2021|
|Display of provisional allotment of CAP Round II||03-Jan-2021|
|Accepting of offered seat by candidate online as per CAP Round II||04-Jan-2021 to 07-Jan-2021|
|Reporting to allotted institute and confirmation of admission after CAP Round II||04-Jan-2021 to 07-Jan-2021|
|Commencement of academic activities for all institutes||04-Jan-2021|
|Cut-off Date for all type of admissions for the Academic Year 2020-21||14-Jan-2021|
For Ladakh and Jammu and Kashmir Migrants
|Counselling Round at SIMSREE, B-Road, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020||22-Dec-2020 to 24-Dec-2020|
|Reporting to the allotted Institute, confirmation of admission and payment of fees||23-Dec-2020 to 29-Dec-2020|
MAH CET 2020 Counselling Procedure
The candidates who have qualified the entrance test can only apply for the counseling procedure. Before going through the procedure candidates need to complete the registration process.
- Applicants need to complete the online application form available in the website for beginning the registration procedure for CAP counseling.
- Candidates need to provide the correct details regarding basic information, educational details, etc.
- Along with the details, educational institutes and courses must also be mentioned in the form where the applicant wishes to study.
- All the original documents must be bought to the counseling venue for verification procedure.
- Along with the original documents, photocopies of all the required documents must also be presented.
- Shortlisted candidates need to move to the next procedure.
Choice Filling and Seat Allotment:
- Seat allotment is first carried out based on the choices made by the candidates during their registration process.
- But final seat allotment is based on the seat availability in the Institutions applied.
- Candidates need to pay the counselling fee at the time form submission.
- Counselling fees of about 2000 INR is supposed to be paid as counseling fees by all the general candidates of Maharashtra and outside the state as well. But reserved category candidates need to pay 1800 INR as counseling fees.
- This payment is done through online mode only.
- This fee is non-refundable.