JNU Application Form 2021: The National Testing Agency will announce JNU 2021 application form in June, in the online mode. The Students will be able to fill up and submit the JNU application form 2021 till the given deadline time and date. Before filling the application form of JNU 2021, Students must read the eligibility criteria of JNU 2021 very carefully. While filling the JNU 2021 application form, Students should keep the required documents and details ready with them. NTA will open the JNU application form correction window in August. With the help of the JNU correction window, Students can correct their errors/mistakes in JNU 2021 application form. After filling the application form of JNU 2021, Students can pay the application fee in online mode via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking. JNU entrance exam is conducted for Students who are willing to take admission in various numbers of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes which is provided by the Jawaharlal Nehru University. The Students can read the entire JNU application form 2021 article to know the every single details of how to fill the form and many more things so that they do not face any type of problem.
JNUEE 2021 Highlights
|Name of Exam||Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Courses Offered||BA (Hons.), MA, M.Sc. & MCA|
JNU Admission 2021 Exam Dates
The Students must go through following table regarding JNU Exam Dates:
|Application form commences||June 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2021|
|Admit card availability||In the month of July 2021|
|JNUEE exam date||In the month of July 2021|
|Result declaration||August 2021|
|Viva voce for shortlisted candidate||August 2021|
|Release of merit list (for non viva course)||August 2021|
|Release of merit list (for viva voce course)||August 2021|
|Students selected for admission||3rd to 4th week of September 2021|
|Last date for fee submission||4th week of September 2021|
|Waiting list registration||4th week of September 2021|
|Admission deadline||2nd week of October 2021|
JNU Admission 2021 Application Form
The Students must read all the details regarding JNU Application Form carefully:
- The JNU Admission 2021 application form will be made available via online mode.
- Students will be able to fill up the application form in June 2021.
- For the MBA aspirants, the application form has been announced from 10th June in 2021.
- The last date to submitting the application form will be till last week of July 2021.
- During registration, Students must also upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- The Students must also provide valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form for further use.
- The authority will also offer the correction facility in the given application form. This correction process will be allowed only in some points.
- Finally Students must also take the printout of filled up application form for future use.
- The Students will be able to submit the application fee via online as well as offline mode.
- The online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card.
- For offline mode, bank challan method will be used.
- The application fee for various category is mentioned in the given table:
For M.Phil, M.Tech, M.Sc., and M.A:
|General/ OBC||SC/ ST/ PwD||BPL|
For BA (Hons.) & for part time course:
|General/ OBC||SC/ ST/ PwD||BPL|
For MBA course:
|General/ OBC||SC/ ST/ PwD|
|Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
JNU Eligibility Criteria 2021
The NTA will announce the JAM 2021 eligibility criteria of different courses which include the minimum marks and/or degrees that a student is supposed to have acquired or scored. Only Students who meet the arranged JNU 2021 eligibility criteria can appear for the JNU entrance exam. Before filling the application form of JNU 2021, Students must know about the JNU eligibility criteria 2021. The academic qualification, age limit, nationality and other parameters which the Students must meet before filling the JNU 2021 application form are a part of the eligibility criteria of JNU 2021.
JNU Admit Card 2021
- The Students who have successfully applied for JNUEE 2021 can download their JNUEE 2021 admit card from the official website.
- JNUEE 2021 admit card will be uploaded by the university once the application process is over.
- Students must take a printout of the admit card and carry it with them to the exam center on the day of the examination.
- If Students fail to show their JNUEE 2021 admit card to the invigilator, they will not be allowed to give the examination. The steps to download JNUEE 2021 admit card is listed below:
- First of all visit the official website of JNU
- Then click on the link “JNUEE 2021 admit card”.
- After that enter your application number and date of birth.
- Then click on the “submit” button.
- Then JNUEE 2021 admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- After that download the admit card and take a printout of it.
- In case of any discrepancy, Students must immediately contact the university to avoid problems on the day of the examination.
JNUEE 2021 Exam Pattern
|Mode of examination||Online (Pen and paper based examination)|
|Duration of examination||3 hours|
|Type of questions||Different for different programs|
JNUEE 2021 Cut Off
The JNUEE 2021 cut off percentage is different for Students under different categories. The Cut off marks is the minimum marks that Students have to score for qualifying in the entrance examination. JNUEE 2021 cut off marks is listed in the table below:
|M.Phil/Ph.D, Pre Ph.D/Ph.D/M.Tech/Ph.D/MPH/Ph.D||40%||36%||30%|
|M.A/MCA/M.Sc, B.A (Hons) 1 and 2nd year and part time programs||30%||27%||25%|
JNUEE 2021 Result
The Students can check JNUEE 2021 result from the official website of JNU. The result of JNUEE will be announced only through the online mode. Dates for the same are under revision and will be announced in due course. The steps to check JNUEE 2021 results are given below:
- First of all, visit the official website of JNU
- Then click on the link “JNU Entrance Examination Results 2019-20”.
- After that select the program of study, field of study and application number.
- Then click on “search” button.
- Finally JNUEE 2021 result will appear on your computer screen.
The Students who will qualify the entrance examination will be called for the next round of selection which is viva-voce. After viva-voce, a merit list will be published by JNU for Students of all categories for each program of study.
- First of all set a routine for your study and follow it on the daily basis.
- After that know your complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Then make short notes of the topics and keep revise your topics regularly.
- After that clear your entire basic concept and also develop your skills.
- Practice with the previous year question papers and mock tests.
- Take care of your health and do yoga on the daily basis.
Top 5 College/University for Distance MBA