Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2021: Application Released on 17th May, Exam Date (Out), Syllabus
Jamia Millia Islamia 2021 application form has been out on 17th May, 2021 . Through this entrance exam JMI offers admission to various UG and PG level courses. Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) University organizes this entrance exam for giving admission in various disciplines of Engineering & Technology, Law, Humanities, and Social Science.
In this blog, MBATour.in has mentioned total insights details about JAMIA 2021 exam dates, application form fee, exam pattern, and so on.
JAMIA 2021 Exam Date
You can check below JAMIA 2021 exam dates:-
|Online application begins on||17th May, 2021|
|Last date for registration form submission||30th June, 2021|
|Any correction in registration form||1st to 5th July, 2021|
|Admit card releasing on||15th July, 2021|
|Entrance Exam is on||26th July, 2021 onwards|
|Declaration of Result||July 2021|
|Admission starting on||August/ September 2021|
JAMIA 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check complete details about JAMIA 2021 application form from below:
- Aspirants can fill the application form via online mode.
- Application form filling has been started on 17th May 2021 till 30 June, 2021.
- Authority will provide correction facility in the application form to all the aspirants from 1st to 5th July, 2021.
- Candidates should fill only one registration form at a time because multiple application form may lead to your application rejection.
- Take printout of completed application form after the completion and keep it safe for future reference.
JAMIA 2021 Application Fee
Application fee according to the programms offered by the JMI:-
|B.Tech/ B.Arch.||Rs. 550/-|
|Centre for Management studies, Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics (Except B.Arch.), Faculty of Engineering & Technology (Except B.Tech), Faculty of Law, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Education, Centre for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation, & AJK Mass Communication Research centre||Rs. 700/-|
How to pay JAMIA 2021 application fee?
- Aspirant has to pay Jamia 2021 application fee through online mode i.e. debit card/ credit card or net banking.
JAMIA 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below details about JAMIA 2021 entrance exam pattern:-
- Mode: Examination will be conducted through computer-based (online mode).
- Questions: Multiple type questions will be there in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: For every right answer you will get +1 mark.
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted from your marks given.
JAMIA 2021 Syllabus
- For taking admission into JMI UG level courses you have to clear your 12th class.
- For taking admission into JMI PG level courses you must have done graduation in the relevant stream. Also there will be a PI (personal interview) conducted, after that you will be slected.
Note:- For more information stay connected with the MBATour.in