The Department of Management Studies of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras had recently released the application form for the admission of 2 year Executive Master of Business Administration Course (working professionals) in the upcoming session.
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) Programme aims at providing management knowledge based on modern business organization for working professionals.
- 24 month Programme to be conducted in 8 quarters
- Classes to be held on weekends
- 30 Courses
- Practical oriented curriculum (3 projects that apply theory to live business problems)
|Last date for application submission||18th October 2020|
|Test (virtual mode) and Personal Interview (P.I)||7th – 9th November 2020 (Saturday, Sunday and Monday)|
|Result announcement||November 2020|
|Classes for new session will start||January 2021|
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks or above.
- work experience – 3 years (minimum)
- Interested candidates can click on the https://doms.iitm.ac.in/admission/login.php for online submission for application form by clicking on New registration.
- Applicants have to fill all the necessary details and click on final submit.
- Application Fees – Rs 1500
- Application fee payment can be done through Net Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card.
- The application form cannot be edited after the final submission.
The entrance exam will consist of multiple choice questions on verbal ability, logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and business aptitude.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the virtual entrance exam and personal interview.
Total course fee is ₹ 13 lakhs. Candidates can pay the fee in four installments (Rs.3.25 lakhs per semester) at the beginning of each semester.
Note: For further details, interested candidates can check the official website (https://doms.iitm.ac.in/emba/).