Due to COVID -19 pandemic, National Testing Agency (NTA), the conducting body of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) released a late notification on 6th November, 2020 for conducting a computer based exam for Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) program on 24th January, 2021 in a number of cities in India. Admission of students in IIFT will be done for all its three campuses (Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada). Registration process for IIFT, 2021 started from 6th December. 2020 and last date for applying is on 20th December, 2020.
IIFT 2021 Registration Dates
Registration dates for IIFT 2021 are given below;
|Exam Activity||Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||6th November, 2020|
|Registration Start||6th November, 2020|
|Last date for Registration||20th December, 2020 (Till 5 PM)|
|Registration Fee payment last date||20th December, 2020 (Till 11.50 PM)|
|Opening of correction window||23rd-27th December, 2020|
|Application Fee||Rs.2500/-( General/Gen-EWS/ OBC(NCL)) INR 1000 ( SC/ST/PwD/Transgender) USD$ 200 or Rs.15,000/- (Foreign nationals/NRI/ Children of NRI)|
|Admit Card Download Starts||11th January, 2021 onwards|
|Exam||24th January, 2021 (3 PM to 5 PM)|
|Declaration of Exam Result||Last week of January 2021|
|Interview/ GD/ WAT||February 2021|
|Final Results declaration||February 2021|
How to fill IIFT Application Form 2021
- Candidates have to visit the official website i.e. iift.nta.nic.in.
- Click on “Fill Online Application Form” tab then portal for registration will open.
- New users have to register themselves by clicking on “New Registration” tab.
- Candidates have to read the instructions page which will appear and then click on “Click Here to Proceed” tab.
- Fill all the personal details, contact details and enter an appropriate password and submit after filling with the credentials.
- Registration step will be completed after clicking submit, and the candidate can proceed for filling application form.
- Candidates after completing the application form, candidates have to upload all the necessary documents (photograph and signature) with proper specifications (Image- JPEG /JPG format and 10 to 200 kb; signature – JPEG /JPG format and 4 to 30 kb; category certificate – 50 to 300 kb).
Note – NRI students can visit the official website for further details.
- Application fees has to be paid through online mode (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI/ Paytm Services) after uploading the required documents
- Finally click on the “SUBMIT” tab after successful payment and keep the printout for future use.
IIFT 2021 Application Form Correction
The conducting body of IIFT provides a one-time facility to make corrections (if any) in the submitted application form from 23rd-27th December, 2020. Candidates have to follow the steps given below for making corrections in the application form;
- Visit the official website i.e. iift.nta.ac.in.
- Login with correct application number and password.
- Click on the link for “Correction in Application Form”.
- Select on the “I agree” tab and click on “Proceed for correction” button.
- Candidate’s dashboard will appear, make changes in the relevant fields.
- Pay for correction fee.
- Further re-check your application form and modify them as no further modification can be done after clicking submit.
- Click on “Submit”.
Note: Candidates can make changes in Personal, contact and qualification details except for exam centre preferences.