IGNOU January Admission 2022
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) applications for re-registration last date for the January 2022 has been extended till 31st December, 2021 (Friday). Earlier the last date to apply for the IGNOU January Admission 2022 is 15th December, 2021.
Candidates can fill in the IGNOU January Admission 2022 re-registration form and submit it on the website.
Steps to fill IGNOU January re-registration form 2022
- Firstly go to the website
- Go to the tab showing ‘Re-registration’
- Read all the information and instructions carefully, after that mark the declaration and click on the option “Proceed for re-registration”
- Now, enter the login credentials in the given space
- Now start filling the IGNOU January Admission 2022 re-registration form
- Select the IGNOU program (elective/optional) from the programs list
- Provide necessary information for verification and click on the ‘Next’ button
- Now pay the IGNOU January Admission 2022 re-registration fee
IGNOU Admission 2021: Deadline for December Session
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) December TEE (Term End Examination) last date for the submission of project/dissertation/fieldwork journals/internship reports has been extended till 31st December, 2021. Earlier the last date to apply for the submission of IGNOU TEE December session is 30th November, 2021.
IGNOU Admission 2021: December Session tentative exam schedule
Tentative exam schedule for TEE December 2021 session: The exams will begin on 20th January, 2022 as per the varsity announced in the IGNOU exam schedule.
IGNOU Admission 2021 December TEE exams will be organized in two shifts –
- Morning shift will start at 10 am to 1 pm
- Afternoon shift will start at 2 pm to 5 pm
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our website mbatours.in