IGNOU Admission 2021 July session registration has been extended till 31st October, 2021 (Sunday). Earlier the last date for registration to apply for IGNOU Admission 2021 is 11th October, 2021.
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) July session offer courses through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode and online mode. Interested candidates can apply through Online Admission Portal for ODL courses.
Given below the total insights details about IGNOU July session admission dates, procedure and so on.
IGNOU 2021 Important Dates
|Admission session||July 2021 session|
|Registration started||11th June, 2021|
|Last date of registration||31st October, 2021|
IGNOU 2021 July session Admission Highlights
IGNOU 2021 admission is conducted two times in a year i.e. in the month of January and July. Given below the table with the programs offered for IGNOU 2021 July session along with the selection criteria.
|Post-Basic BSc Nursing||IGNOU OPENNET|
|B.Ed||IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test|
|PhD||University- conducted entrance exam/ UGC NET/ CSIR NET/ ICAR|
IGNOU 2021 July session Application Form
Candidates can check the complete details about IGNOU July 2021 Application from below:-
- Application for IGNOU 2021 July session admission has been started on 11th June, 2021
- You can fill the application form for IGNOU 2021 via online mode
- Fill asked details carefully in the IGNOU 2021 July session application form including educational, personal and communication.
- Candidates can fill the IGNOU 2021 July session application forms till 31st October, 2021.
- Take printout of filled IGNOU 2021 July session application form and keep it secure for further procedure.
IGNOU 2021 July session Eligibility Criteria
For B.Ed. Program:
- Candidates must have done graduation in engineering, any other discipline or masters degree from any recognized university
- Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks and in case of engineering degree you have to score at least 55% marks.
- Also candidates have valid qualified IGNOU B.Ed. entrance examination.
For MBA Program:
- Candidates must have done graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university
- If any candidates is of general category must have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates)
- Also candidates have valid qualified IGNOU OPENMAT exam
- If any candidates are in the final year of your graduation, then you are also eligible to apply for IGNOU July 2021 session.
For B.Sc. Program:
- Candidates must have cleared class 10th and 12th from any recognized board or university with science subject.
For BCA Program:
- Candidates must have cleared class 10th and 12th from any recognized board or university.
For M.Tech Program:
- Candidates must have done graduation in Engineering/ Technology from any recognized university
- Candidates must have scored at least 55% marks in the qualifying exam
How to Apply for IGNOU 2021 July Session?
Candidates can take admission easily for the IGNOU 2021 July Session through given below steps:-
- Firstly go to the official website – IGNOU
- Then register yourself by giving your login details
- Now login with the login credentials
- After that fill in the application form carefully required in the form
- Now pay application fees
- Now submit the form
- At last make sure to take a printout and keep it safe with you for future reference
IGNOU 2021 July Application Fee
- IGNOU 2021 July Session Registration fee for online mode is Rs. 200/-.
- IGNOU 2021 July Session Registration fee for OPENMAT candidates is Rs. 1000/-.
How to pay IGNOU 2021 July application fee?
- Candidates can pay IGNOU 2021 July Session online examination fee via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Candidates can pay IGNOU 2021 July Session examination fee through ATM card [Only if the ATM card is of PNB Bank (Punjab National Bank)].
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our page mbatours.in