IBSAT 2021 Registration form for admission has been available till 16th December, 2021 (Thursday). IBSAT 2021 exam/test dates have been out – it is going to held on 25th and 26th December, 2021. For more details check our IBSAT 2021 Exam Dates section.
IBSAT (ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test) is a National Level entrance exam conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education every year to provide admission in MBA/ PGPM courses in various IBS Business schools i.e. IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Jaipur, IBS Pune, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, IBS Dehradun, and IBS Bengaluru campuses of IBS Business schools.
Given below the total insights details about IBSAT 2021 exam – application form, fees, dates, exam pattern and so on.
IBSAT 2021 Important Dates
Aspirants can check given below IBSAT 2021 exam dates:-
|Starting of application form||1st July 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||16th December 2021|
|Availability of admit card||After slot booking (Released)|
|IBSAT 2021 exam date||25th – 26th December 2021|
|Announcement of result||–|
|Selection Briefing||8th to 16th January 2022|
|Selection process starts from||–|
IBSAT 2021 Registration Form
Given below the complete details about IBSAT 2021 Registration form:-
- Candidates can fill in the IBSAT 2021 Registration form via online as well as in offline mode.
- Registrations process for IBSAT 2021 have been started from 1st July, 2021
- Candidates can fill in the IBSAT 2021 application form till 16th December, 2021 (Thursday).
- IBSAT 2021 registration process consist of various steps like Filling educational, communication and personal details, Upload scanned documents, payment of registration fee & printing of application form.
- At last Candidates must take a printout of the filled IBSAT 2021 application form and keep it secure for further use.
IBSAT 2021 Registration Fee
The IBSAT 2021 Registration fee for all category candidates is Rs.1800/-.
How to pay IBSAT 2021 Registration Fee?
- Candidates have to pay IBSAT 2021 Registration fee via online mode using debit card / credit card / net banking
- The IBSAT 2021 Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable in any case.
IBSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Check below details about IBSAT 2021 entrance exam pattern:-
|Sections||Quantitative Aptitude Verbal Ability Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation Reading Comprehension|
|Duration of exam||2 Hours (120 minutes)|
|Total number of questions||140 Questions|
|Type of questions||MCQs (CBT Mode)|
|Marking Scheme||You will get +1 marks for every correct answer There is no negative marking in the exam.|
Given below the Marks distribution in the given below table:-
|Subjects||Number of Question|
|Data adequacy and data interpretation||30|
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our website mbatours.in