GATE 2022 application form correction facility date has been extended till 15th November, 2021 (Monday); earlier the last date to fill in the form is 12th November, 2021 (Friday).
GATE 2022 exam/test dates have been out – Exam is going to be conducted on 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th February, 2022. For more details check our GATE 2022 Exam dates & exam pattern section. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2022 (GATE) is national level engineering entrance exam organized every year by IISC Bangalore and seven IIT’s. IIT, Kharagpur is going to conduct GATE 2022. Through this examination you can get admission into master’s & direct doctoral programs in the field of Engineering/ Architecture/ Technology/ Arts & Science, and so on.
Given below the total insights details about GATE 2022 exam – application form dates, exam pattern and so on.
GATE 2022 Exam Dates
Candidates can check given below GATE 2022 Important dates:-
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Release of notification||1st August 2021|
|Release of application form||2nd September 2021|
|End of application process||28th September 2021|
|Last date of registration with late fee payment||1st October 2021|
|Last date to make changes in category, paper and exam city with additional fee payment||15th November 2021|
|Release of admit card||3rd January 2022|
|GATE 2022 Exam||5th, 6th, 12th, 13th February 2022|
|Release of answer key||February/ March 2022|
|Declaration of result||17th March 2022|
|Availability of scorecard||21st March to 31st May 2022|
|Counselling starts||In the month of April 2022|
GATE 2022 Application Form
Candidates can go through given below details about GATE 2022 Application form:-
- You can fill in the GATE 2022 registration form via GOAPs portal online.
- Application process for GATE 2022 has been started from 2nd September, 2021.
- Last date to fill in the GATE 2022 application form is 28th September, 2021 (Tuesday) and with the late fee last to fill in the form is 1st October, 2021.
- Authority also provides correction facility to all the candidates by paying additional fee.
- Last date to do correction in the GATE 2022 application form has been extended till 15th November, 2021 (Monday); earlier the last date to fill in the form is 12th November, 2021 (Friday).
- GATE 2022 application process consist of various steps like filling all the personal details, academic details and other details, uploading of required documents, application fee payment, etc.
- At last, make sure to take printout of completed GATE 2022 application form and keep it safe for future reference.
GATE 2022 Application Form Fee
|For Exam Centers in India||Application Fee|
|Female candidates||Rs. 750 (Rs. 1250 – Late Fee)|
|SC/ST/PwD category candidates||Rs. 750 (Rs. 1250 – Late Fee)|
|All other candidates||Rs. 1500 (Rs. 2000 – Late Fee)|
|For Foreign nationality/ NRIs|
|Exam Centers in India||Rs. 1500 (Rs. 2000 – Late Fee)|
How to pay GATE 2022 Application Form Fee?
- Candidates can pay GATE 2022 application form fee via online mode by using debit /credit card/ net banking/ wallet.
- The GATE 2022 registration fee is non-refundable and non- transferable in any case.
GATE 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode: GATE 2022 paper will be conducted online via online (CBT) mode
- Sections: there will be two sections in GATE exam – General Aptitude (GA) & your selected subject.
- Duration: you will get total 3 hours (180 minutes) for the GATE examination
- Questions: GATE 2022 exam consists of some multiple choice questions and the remaining questions will include Multiple Select Questions (MSQs) and Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions.
- Number of Questions: There will be total of 65 questions in the GATE exam 2022. (55 questions in your selected subject and 10 questions in GA section)
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer candidates will get +1 or +2 marks and for every incorrect answer in MCQs section, 1/3 mark will be deducted for 1 mark MCQ and likewise 2/3 mark will be deducted for 2 mark MCQ. (Nor negative marking in MSQ & NAT section).
Given below the Marks distribution in the given below table:-
|Paper Code||Total Marks|
|AE, BT, AG, CH, CE, CY, CS, EE, EC, EY, ES, MA, IN, MN, ME, PE, MT, PI, PH, ST, TF & BM||100|
|AR (Part A + Part B (B1: Architecture or B2: Planning)||100|
|GE (Part A + Part B (Section 1 or Section II)||100|
|GG (Part A + Part B (Section 1 Geology OR Section 2 Geophysics))||100|
|XE (Section A + Any two sections)||100|
|XH (Section B1 + Any one section)||100|
|XL (Section P + Any two sections)||100|
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our website mbatours.in