Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Institute of Distance Learning – Pune
Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pimpri, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411018
Approved By: AICTE Type: Private
About Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Institute of Distance Learning – Pune
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Institute of Distance Learning was set up in the year 2000 under the dynamic leadership of Dr. D.Y. Patil, who had great insight and imagination. It is a Private, unlucrative, self-subsistent organization dedicated to serving society and making a difference. Within a short period, the Institute acquired concession as one of the best academies in the province and across the nation. The college, located in Pune, Maharashtra, is recognized by United Grants Commission (UGC), AICTE and Distance Education Bureau of India.
The main objective of Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Institute is to bestow to the conservative and materialistic middle-class people and virtuous expansion of the nation, by dispensing exclusive and excellent pedagogy through institutions that have staunch Faculty and ultra-modern infrastructure, and are proficient in evolving skilled executive and permissive citizens.
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Institute Program, Eligibility Criteria & Fees
The University has a felicitous prominence for commending excellent programmes at U.G. for 3 Years and P.G. for two years.
Human Resource Management,
International Business Management,
Hospital Administration and Health Management,
|Qualified Bachelor’s Degree in relevant stream with 50% marks (for general category) and 45% marks (for reserved category) from the state.|
They must also pass the Entrance Exam conducted by the allies with a valid score.
|BBA||Finance and Human Resource Management,|
Sales and Marketing
|Qualified 10+2 with a minimum aggregate mark of at least 50% from recognized Board.|
They must also perform better in Interview and Group Discussion.
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Institute Exam Pattern
Entrance Exams will be conducted for the candidates choosing MBA courses:-
- CMAT- Common Management Admission Test is an online aptitude test conducted by the NTA for admission to MBA/PGDM courses. The question paper consists of 100 multiple-choice questions.
|National||Once a year||3 hours||Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation|
Language Comprehension and Verbal Ability
- ATMA- AIMS Test for Management Admissions is an online exam conducted by the AIMS for admission in MBA/PGDM/MCA/PGDBA courses. The question paper consists of 180 MCQs where +1 mark will be rewarded for every correct attempt, and -0.5 mark will be deducted for incorrect ones.
|National||Five times a year||3 hours||Quantitative Skills|
Analytical Reasoning Skills
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Institute Admission Important Dates 2021
For MBA Admission:
|Last date for application submission||3rd Week of March|
|Entrance Exam date||4th Week of March|
|Result declaration||After 1 Month of the exam|
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Institute Admission Procedure
The applicants must sign up and register to the online application form from the official website of the Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Institute – https://www.dpuidl.com
Procedures are as follows:-
- Candidates are required to go through the entire eligibility criteria before applying for the course.
- Fill all the particulars like the candidate’s name, address, guardian’s name, academic performance, etc.
- Choose the specialty for admission.
- Examine and upload the photograph and signature along with other necessary certificates.
- Settle the application fee of INR 500 through online mode: Credit Card/Net banking/Debit Card/UPI will then be submitted.
- Counselors will ingress only the best candidates that are extremely confident and have the academic eagerness to commence authentic exploration.
- Incomplete forms are obligated to be rejected.
Documents required are mentioned below:-
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of the qualifying exam.
- Migration certificate for the candidates who have cleared their Bachelor’s Degree from recognized Universities.
- 10th and 12th standard mark sheets.
- Transfer/Leaving certificate
- Passport-sized photos
- Academic related documents
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Institute of Distance Learning has been entrenched in reckoning and retaining the obligation of the smart learning community and simultaneously providing them with the essential knowledge and technique that are claimed by the Industry.
Meanwhile, the other branches of Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth is hooked indirect pedagogy, the Institute of Distance Learning is completely sworn for transmitting high-quality education through the Distance Mode, blending traditional and modern teaching methodologies.
The function of each method are explained below:-
- “Blending Learning” methodology for all Distance Programs, combining all the three forms of E-Content, Self-Learning Material/Books, Digital e-learning, and Faculty Interaction – Live Webinar Session.
- Online Academic Calendar where students can view and review lecture timings, exams, assignment submission dates, etc. as well as watch the recorded live lectures.
- e-Learning is a supplementary learning methodology to improve the understanding of concepts through case studies and practical examples, thereby bridging the gap between the book and the classroom.
- Live lectures provide the students with traditional classroom experience and allow them to interact with Faculty and other students.
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Institute Placement
The University coteries grasp and secure the coarse realignment of the candidates from the dorm to the masterly world. The top agencies for placement are listed below:-
- Fab India
- HDFC Bank
- Bandhan Bank
- Bajaj Capital
- American Express
- Angel Broking
- Apollo Munich
- Kotak Bank
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Institute Faculties
With the continuing development of the Faculty, Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Institute has now established an energetic and enthusiastic team of researchers and scholars. Their curricula are based on a solid foundation with balanced coverage of theory and practice and undergo frequent updates to keep the content current. Highly qualified, competent, and experienced faculty members are appointed here who are whole-heartedly devoted to the overall development of students. The Institute is proud of having such a faculty team that combines the wisdom of experience with freshness dynamism. In addition to the Core Faculty, experts from Industry, professionals and eminent personalities recognized for their contributions in research, training, and consultancy are invited to deliver lectures on specialized topics to supplement traditional academic programs. These supportive mentors are not just instructors; they are experienced leaders in their field who put their education in focus for the students while preparing them for a lifetime of thinking, participating, and learning.
- Dr. P.D. Patil is the Chancellor of the University
- Prof. (Dr.) N.J. Pawar is the Vice-Chancellor of the University
- Dr. Mrs. Smita Jadhav is the Trustee/Executive Director
- Dr. Safia Farooqui is the Director