Distance MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a 2 year postgraduate course which offers specializations in different aspects of management and business industry i.e. Finance, Marketing, International Business, HR, public relations (PR), operations and lot more. MBA course in distance mode is officially recognised by the UGC-DEB/ AICTE.
There are so many Distance MBA University in India which supplies the wholesome education to the all aspirants and encourages them with the best distance learning. Day by Day the demand for Distance learning in MBA course is increasing rapidly and lots working professionals opt for MBA distance education.
Types of Distance MBA Courses in India
Distance MBA University in India offers the following types of distance courses:-
- PGDM/ MBA (2-year course)
- 1-year PGD in Business Administration (PGDBA)
- Three-month or six-month certificate courses
MBA Distance Learning Pros and Cons
Pros of MBA Distance Learning:-
- Flexible education system
- Earn along with learning
- Less course fee
- Easy Curriculum
- No Regular classes
Cons of MBA Distance Learning:-
- Lack of classroom education
- No exposure to regular campus life
- No social interaction with fellows
Distance MBA admission
The selection process for Distance MBA varies from university to university. The common method to get admission in Distance MBA includes evaluate candidates profile, work experience, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Some college may not conduct GD, PI rounds in their admission process.
Distance MBA Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream with minimum of 50% marks from any recognized college or university.
- Some universities offer admission to Distance MBA on the basis of MBA entrance exam scores such as CAT, XAT, GMAT, JMET or MAT and many more.
Distance MBA University in India
Many working professionals and students opt for Distance MBA course as they are not able to pursue full time MBA because of time issue or any other issue may be related to money or anything. And this course doesn’t require students to attend regular classes.
By doing MBA after BBA helps lots of aspirants sharpens their mind to tackle the daily obstacles they faced in their workplace, studies & other similar phase.You can also get a salary hike of at least 30% from your current job. Some top companies like Amazon, Deloitte, etc can offer a 50% hike based on your profile, experience, and skills.
There are so many universities that offer this course on regular mode, online mode or distance mode. In order to get admission, candidate has to score good marks in both the entrance exams and in their graduation course.
Given below is the List of Distance MBA University in India:-
- IGNOU, New Delhi
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
- Amity University
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Noida
- Sikkim Manipal University
- IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute
- Dr. D Y Patil Vidyapeeth Pune, Deemed to be University
- ICFAI Business School
- Annamalai University
- All India Management Association (AIMA)