What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud Computing is the operation of computer systems to dispatch an aid over a lattice. It is conceivably the most vivacious technological upheaval of the 21st century, which assists the approach of program and data from any position worldwide and any gadget with internet connectivity. It bids the most competent means for small, medium, and even large ventures to substitute and revive their data and applications quickly and precisely.
Cloud Computing Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria based on which a candidate can apply for the CloudComputing course.
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s in Engineering and Technology or BCA or B.Sc.( Electronics/ IT/ Computer Science) or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institute are eligible for applying.
- Applicants who have a degree in 3 year Diploma (Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics) can apply.
- Graduates with DOEACC, PGDCA, A, B level, Or equivalent are eligible.
- Final year graduation students can also apply for this course.
Cloud Computing Course Syllabus
The overall program curriculum for Cloud Computing is mentioned below. It varies from Institute to Institute.
Module 1 – Data Centre footprints & Concepts
- Introduction To cloud
- Virtualization concepts
- Types of Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Introduction to Various Virtualization OS
- HA/DR using Virtualization
- SAN back-end concepts
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Understanding Public & Private cloud environments
- Cloud Building Blocks
Module 2 – Cloud as IaaS
- Private Cloud Environment
- Introduction to Private cloud infrastructure
- QRM cloud demo
- Public Cloud Environment
- Managing and Creating Amazon EC2 instances Managing and Creating Amazon EBS volumes
- Understanding & exploring Amazon Web services
- Tata Cloud details & demo
Module 3 – Setting up your own Cloud
- Understanding various cloud plugins
- How to build a private cloud using open source tools
- Setting up your own cloud environment
- Custom images
- Integrating tools like Nagios
- Integration of Public and Private cloud
Module 4 – Future directions
- Cloud Computing Programming Introduction
- Cloud as PaaS, SaaS
- Cloud Domain and scope of work
- Trends and market of cloud
Skills Required for Cloud Computing
- Programming skills – python, .net. SQL, XML, etc.
- Security and disaster recovery
- Web services and API
Cloud Computing job profiles
Cloud Computing is one of the finest technologies with a significant claim for skilled professionals who can have vocational choices in:
|Job profile||Annual salary Package|
|Software architect||5, 12, 986|
|Development operations engineer||7, 13, 797|
|Full-stack developer||4, 20, 826|
|Cloud engineer||9, 22, 054|
|Java developer||7, 27, 280|
|Software engineer||5, 12, 986|
|Data engineer||9, 22, 000|
|System engineer||3, 85, 372|
|Systems administrator||3, 66, 021|
|.net Developer||12, 00, 000|
|Back-end Developer||7, 98, 814|
|Data scientist||7, 08, 012|
Top Companies Hiring Cloud Computing
- Juniper Network
Cloud Computing Scope in Future
Scope : As in recent times, major corporate bodies and different sectors are becoming more and moredigitalized with time, which has led to an increase in demand for cloud computing. An expert in cloud computing has to work in fields like web development, security, application development, business analyst, network, and end-user. All the areas mentioned above have become part and parcel of today’s’ internet world. As our country is moving towards a new era, and for that, it is promoting more and more “Digital India,” so this field is going to boom and offer jobs and profession to numerous IT professionals as significant enterprises are going to shift towards cloud computing to stay in the race. It is even expected to reach about 1 million jobs by 2022.
Future : If the professional wish to begin a startup in the future, then he/ she can deploy his/ her new cloud on a private network with Pivotal Cloud Foundry. They can work at newfound areas of software like ML, IOT, Big Data Hadoop on Azure and AWS platforms. He/ She can even emerge as a Hybrid Cloud Expert and also develop a cloud-native application.
Popular Cloud Computing Colleges in India
Following are the most popular Cloud Computing Colleges in India. Learn more about these Cloud Computing colleges (Courses, Reviews, Answers & more) by downloading the Brochure.
|G. D. Goenka University (Gurgaon)|
|Executive Program on Cloud Computing|
Total Fees: INR 2.28 Lakh | 6 months | Part Time | Apply Now
|Executive Program on Cloud Computing|
Total Fees: INR 3.79 Lakh | 12 months | Part Time | Apply Now