CAT 2022: Applications starting from 4th August, Dates, Exam Pattern
CAT (Common Admission Test) 2022 applications are going to begin on 4th August, 2021. CAT 2022 is a national level entrance examination which is coordinated on rotational basis by all the IIMs (Indian Institutes of Management). You can get admission in various MBA and PGDM courses offered by the IIMs and over 1,200 top Government and Private B-Schools in India.
In this, you will get total insights and details about CAT 2022 including important dates, exam pattern, registration fees, etc.
CAT 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||CAT (Common Admission Test)|
|Conducting Body||IIM (Indian Institutes of Management)|
|Exam Level||National Level Exams|
|Exam schedule||Last week of November, 2021|
|Course Offered||MBA & PGDM|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||1-800-209-0830 (Toll Free)|
CAT 2022 Exam Dates
You can check given below CAT 2022 exam dates:-
|Release of Notification||Last week of July 2021|
|Application Starting||4th August, 2021|
|Last date for the submission of Application Form||4th week of September 2021|
|Correction Window||Till last week of September 2021|
|Release of Admit card||Last week of October 2021|
|Mock Test||1st week of November 2021|
|CAT 2022 Exam||Last week of November 2021|
|Declaration of Answer Key||2nd week of December 2021|
|Last date for submission of Objection||2nd week of December 2021|
|Release of final Answer key||Last week of December 2021|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of January 2022|
CAT 2022 Application
You must check complete details about CAT 2022 application form given below before filling the application form:-
- You can fill the CAT 2022 registration form through online mode.
- Registrations process for CAT 2022 will start from 4th August, 2021 (Wednesday).
- Fill all the valid details in the CAT application form
- Before paying CAT 2022 registration form fee, go through all the information you have submitted in the application form carefully.
- At last, make sure to take printout of completed CAT 2022 application form and fee receipt; and keep it safe for future use.
CAT 2022 Application Fee
- For General/OBC Category Students CAT 2022 application fee is INR 2,000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Category Students CAT 2022 application fee is INR 1,000/-
How to pay CAT 2022 Application Fee?
You can pay CAT 2022 application fee through online mode by using credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ UPI payment gateways.
CAT 2022 Exam Pattern
You can check given details about CAT 2022 entrance examination pattern:-
- Mode: CAT2022Exam will be organized in online mode (computer based).
- Duration: 2 hours (120 minutes) will be given for the CAT exam
- Questions: there will be both Objective and Non-Objective type of questions
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer you will get +3 marks in the exam
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the Non-Objective/ subjective type questions section and 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer in the objective type questions section.