CAT 2021: CAT Admit Card 2021 has been released by IIM Ahmedabad (IIMA) on 27th October, 2021 (Wednesday). CAT 2021 Exam dates have been announced – it is going to be organized on 28th November, 2021. For more details check our CAT 2021 Exam Dates section.
Every year all the IIMs (Indian Institutes of Management) conduct this national level entrance examination on rotational basis. This year IIM Ahmedabad (IIMA) is going to organize CAT 2021 exam. Through this test you can get admission into MBA and PGDM courses and also for the Post Graduate Programs (PGP) in 20 IIMs and over 1,200 top B-Schools in India.
Given below the total insights details about CAT 2021 – exam dates, admit card, exam pattern and so on.
CAT 2021 Exam Dates
Aspirants can check the given below CAT 2021 Important dates:-
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Release of CAT 2021 Notification||31st July 2021|
|Starting of Online Registration||4th August 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||22nd September 2021|
|Correction window||25th to 27th September 2021|
|Release of Admit card||27th October 2021|
|Mock Test||1st week of November 2021|
|CAT 2021 Exam||28th November 2021|
|Release of Answer Key||2nd week of December 2021|
|Last date to submit objection||2nd week of December 2021|
|Revised Answer Key||Last week of December 2021|
|Announcement of Results||1st week of January 2022|
How to Download CAT 2021 Admit Card?
- Firstly go to the official website – IIM CAT
- On the home page, click on the link showing CAT admit card
- Login with the credentials to download the IIM CAT 2021 admit card.
- After downloading CAT admit card 2021 check all the details carefully in the admit card.
- At last take a printout of the CAT 2021 admit card and keep it with you for future use
CAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode: CAT paper will be conducted online via online (CBT) mode
- Duration: candidates will get total 2 hours (120 minutes) for the CAT exam 2021
- Questions: CAT 2021 exam consists of both objective and subjective type questions
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer aspirants will get +3 marks and 1 mark will get deducted for the wrong answer in the objective type questions section. And there will be no negative marking for the wrong answer in the subjective type questions section.
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our page mbatours.in