Getting a job after completing MBA degree is not a very difficult task. It is the responsibility of an applicant to select the right job or career according to their choice from the available options.
After MBA degree the Salary offered by the organizations/businesses in India on an average which ranges between 7, 00,000 to 12, 00,000 per annum. Salary may vary from specialization to specialization that you are pursuing.
While choosing the job opportunities after MBA degree, there are so many questions that came in mind regarding the career/ job scope, roles and responsibilities, skills required, and many more. Candidates must make a list of various options available in the market, analyze the pros and cons and pick out the best to weave your way to success.
Some candidates plan to select the career or a job in which they have more interest rather than selecting a job that pays more or vice-versa. Candidates have to evaluate all the aspects whether a particular job they are picking is a right choice or not.
In this article of MBATours, you will get all the details regarding Job Opportunities, Salaries, Top Recruiters and More after MBA degree.
Purpose of pursuing an MBA degree
In India, an MBA degree has become necessity for most of the students who are freshly graduates, working executive or a housewife who continue higher studies or aiming to kick start the career and take it on the next level.
Before jumping into what are the Career opportunities available after MBA degree, it is important to understand the purpose of pursuing an MBA degree.
- Develop advanced and adaptable leadership abilities.
- Get access to a large corporate network
- Get the ability to make business plans and work on it
- Job and career opportunities will get increased
- Applicants will get the Better pay scale
Factors to Consider before taking up a Job
Before jumping into any organization for a job after MBA degree, it is important to look after some of the factors before taking up a Job:-
- Understand the nature of work in the respective organization where you are going to work.
- Focus on the scope of career development and success in the future
- Instead of accepting every job that comes your way, aim for a specific job which best suits you.
- Take some time and search for the right job so that it will help you develop/ rise on the path of professionalism.
- If you are looking for a job outside your native place, then estimate the cost of living, accommodation, and transportation; and make a detailed comparison of the salary you are going to earn and expenses towards the cost of living.
Specialization-wise MBA Salary in India
Check the list of top MBA Specializations offered by the top MBA colleges in India along with Average MBA Salary offered by them:-
Average MBA Salary in India
MBA Marketing Management
Rs 14,25,000 to Rs 20,43,000
Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 14,70,000
MBA Human Resource Management
Rs 4,50,000 to Rs 15,50,000
MBA Logistics Management
Rs 6,25,000 to Rs 8,50,000
MBA Information Technology
Rs 10,000 to Rs 6,00,000
Top recruiters in India and Outside India for MBA graduates
- Larsen & Toubro
- McKinsey & Company
- ICICI Bank
- Saint Gobain
- Asian Paints
- Aditya Birla Group
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Credit Suisse
Top Colleges offering MBA degree and Job opportunities
Check the list given beneath of top MBA distance education colleges which are approved by UGC and also offering great job opportunities along with good salary packages:-