What is Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the colossal, ambient category that elucidates the thesis and expansion of computer systems, which can execute assignments typically craving human intelligence, such as speech recognition, visual perception, decision-making, and translation between languages. Machine Learning (ML) is a subset of AI that administers systems the aptitude to imbibe and emend from actuality without being distinctly programmed automatically.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, which a candidate must go through before applying strictly. They are;
- Candidates or Working Professionals with a degree in Bachelor’s of Engineering and Technology or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institute can apply.
- Applicants who have completed their Master’s degree and have work experience in the relevant field are eligible for this course.
- Preferences will be given to students having knowledge in Python programming.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Course Syllabus
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning are some of the new fields which provide higher exposure to help the candidate build their carrier as professionals in AI and as Data Scientists. The entire syllabus is designed to enhance the knowledge in algorithms, languages, and statistics. The overall program focuses on;
Module 1 – Pre Program Preparation
- Introduction to Python
- Python for Data Science
- Data Visualisation in Python
- Data Analysis using SQL
- Advanced SQL
- Math for Machine Learning
Module 2 – Statistics and Exploratory Data Analytics
- Analytics Problem Solving
- Inferential Statistics
- Investment Case Study
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
- Group Project
Module 3 – Machine Learning 1
- Linear Regression
- Linear Regression Assignment
- Investment Case Study
- Naive Bayes
- Logistic Regression
- Model Selection
Module 4 – Machine Learning 2
- Advanced Regression
- Tree Models
- Support Vector Machine (Optional)
- Unsupervised Learning: Principal Component Analysis
- Model Selection – Practical Considerations
- Unsupervised Learning: Clustering
- Telecom Churn Case Study
Module 5- Natural Language Processing
- Semantic Processing
- Building Chatbots with Rasa
- Lexical Processing
- Syntactic Processing
- Syntactic Processing – Assignment
Module 6- Deep Learning
- Introduction to Neural Networks
- Neural Networks – Assignment
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Convolutional Neural Networks – Industry Applications
- Neural Networks Project – Gesture Recognition
Module 7- Reinforcement Learning
- Classical Reinforcement Learning
- Assignment – Classical Reinforcement Learning
- Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Reinforcement Learning Project
Module 8- Capstone
Skills Required for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Mathematics – Statistics, Calculus, Probability, etc.
- Programming – Python, R, Java, C++, etc.
- Data Modeling
- Software Engineering
- Machine Learning Algorithms – SVMS, Quadratic Programming, etc.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning job profiles
|Job profile||Annual salary Package|
|Data Scientist||7 Lakhs – 10 Lakhs per annum|
|Business Development Manager||5 Lakhs – 7 Lakhs per annum|
|ML Architect||4 Lakhs – 6 Lakhs per annum|
|AI Engineer||7 Lakhs – 13 Lakhs per annum|
|ML Engineer||4 Lakhs – 7 Lakhs per annum|
|ML Specialist||12 Lakhs – 15 Lakhs per annum|
|ML Applied Research Scientist||12 Lakhs – 14 Lakhs per annum|
|ML Intelligent System Researcher||4 Lakhs – 24 Lakhs per annum|
Top Companies Hiring Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- SoftAge (AI-Company)
- TechVantage Analytics
- Bosch group
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Accenture, etc.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Scope in Future
As humans make mistakes, this has led to machines’ requirement, and with machines comes the need for artificial intelligence and machine learning. AI and ML have helped in reducing the mistakes that humans generally make and along with that various other limitations.There are many areas in which its importance has been seen; some are robotics, video games development, programming, language detection, and speech recognition. Along with these, many financial Institutions and banks are and will incorporate the following into their work.
Popular Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Colleges in India
Following are the most popular Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Colleges in India. Learn more about these Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning colleges (Courses, Reviews, Answers & more) by downloading the Brochure.
- Indian Institute of Information and Technology, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Information and Technology, Hyderabad
- Manipal ProLearn
- Jigsaw Academy