AIMA UGAT 2022
AIMA UGAT 2022: AIMA UGAT 2022 Registration form has been out for the integrated MBA (IMBA) on the website and aspirants can apply till 29th April, 2022. AIMA UGAT 2022 exam/test dates have been out – Exam is going to be organized on 7th May, 2022. For more details check our AIMA UGAT 2022 exam dates & exam pattern section.
UGAT 2022 (Under Graduate Admission Test) is a University level entrance examination organized by All India Management Association (AIMA). AIMA UGAT 2022 examination was organized to offer admission integrated MBA (IMBA), BBA, BCA, BBM, BHM, B.COM (E-Com), B.Sc. (IT), BFT, BITM. This examination was conducted once every year by the All India Management Association (AIMA).
Given below the total insights details about AIMA UGAT 2022 – important dates, registration form, fee, exam pattern, and so on.
AIMA UGAT 2022 Exam Dates
Aspirants can check given below AIMA UGAT 2022 exam dates:-
|Registration date||December 23, 2021 (Released)|
|Last date for registration||April 29, 2022|
|Admit card release||April 30, 2022|
|UGAT 2022 Exam Date||May 7, 2022|
|Announcement of Result||4th week of June, 2022|
|Counseling begins from||2nd week of July, 2022|
AIMA UGAT 2022 Application Form
Given below the complete details about AIMA UGAT 2022 application form:-
- Aspirants can fill in the AIMA UGAT 2022 registration form via online as well as in offline mode.
- Applicationprocess for AIMA UGAT 2022 has been started.
- Last date to fill in the AIMA UGAT 2022 application form is 7th May, 2022.
- Aspirants must fill in all the correct details in the UGAT 2022 application form; any error may cause rejection of the form.
- Authority will not provide correction facility to any of the candidates in the AIMA UGAT 2022 application form
- At last, make sure to take printoutof completed UGAT 2022 application form and keep it safe for future reference.
AIMA UGAT 2022 Application Fee
- AIMA UGAT 2022 Application Fee is Rs.750/-.
How to pay AIMA UGAT 2022 Application Fee?
- Aspirants can pay AIMA UGAT 2022 application fee via online mode by using debit /credit card/ net banking/ wallet.
- Aspirants can also pay AIMA UGAT 2022 application fee via offline mode using Demand Draft or can purchase the OMR Application form
AIMA UGAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode: AIMA UGAT paper will be conducted online via paper based mode
- Language: AIMA UGAT test Question paper will come in both Hindi and English languages.
- Duration: candidates will get total 3 hours (180 minutes) for BHM programs and 2 hours (120 minutes) for other programs.
- Questions: UGAT 2022 exam paper consists of Objective Type Questions Only.
- Number of Questions: There will be total of 180 questions for BHM programs and 130 questions for other programs in the UGAT 2022 paper.
Know distribution details of questions and marks given below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Courses|
|English language||40||For IMBA, BBA, BCA etc.|
|Numerical and data analysis||30|
|Reasoning and intelligence||30|
|Scientific aptitude||25||For BHM|
For more updates and latest news about entrance exams, visit our website mbatours.in